Sex and the period.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by LucUncut02, Jul 8, 2011.

1. LucUncut02

LucUncut02 New Member

Hey guys. How do you feel about having sex while she's on her period? I normally don't really like it honestly and prefer to wear a condom. What are your thoughts?

2. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have done it before...If she doesn't mind then I don't either, but in my experience girls are timid about it

3. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

I'm sure wifey and I are in the minority, but we love it. She's tighter than other times, more sensitive from head to toe, and learned early on that if you're comfortable and trust each other there is nothing schifiamo about our bodies or their varying ways of leaking. Heck, once she got past the mindfuck of it all, me going all vampire on her red kitty when we were dating turned her on so much that she married me!

Seriously, man - you kiss her, don't you? There's nothing more disgusting than that and we more than cope with it. Loosen your mind some and enjoy each other. Fuck what others outside of your bedroom might think; leave the stigma at the door and have fun.

4. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Awesome

5. LucUncut02

LucUncut02 New Member

Good stuff guys. You're right. A nice shower will take care of the blood. Haha. When we need some; we need some!

Draft saved Draft deleted