Sex as a Big dude

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, I'm finding more and more that my size (body size) is creating some hurdles in the bedroom (and shower, kitchen, and living room :biggrin1:). Being all of 6'5" and a little short on experience I could use some positions and advice. Got any hints and tips for a tall guy with an average gal or shorter?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm, without knowing what kind of problems you're having specific advice is going to be difficult. I'm 5'3" and having dated a 6'4" guy we found that doggy was awkward with the different leg lengths. I bought risers for the legs of my bed so that when I knelt on the edge of the bed and he stood behind me we were better aligned. The increased under bed storage space was a nice perk, too.

Can you elaborate on how your stature has caused problems?

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well shower sex is totally non-existent seeing as the only hole I can access is her navel and we tried doggie once and it turned out something like this

Oh, and if we're in missionary I feel a little bad like I'm smothering her, her face gets buried in my chest and I end up just staring at pillows or the wall the whole time.

Last edited:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 5'11" with short legs and find I'm best matched (in terms of fucking from behind, either standing or kneeling) with women of about 5'3". When I've tried with women almost my height, they've had much longer legs than me and it was always kind of awkward, weird splayed positions for her...

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why don't you like tall women? would match up better :wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well shower sex is totally non-existent seeing as the only hole I can access is her navel and we tried doggie once and it turned out something like this

Oh, and if we're in missionary I feel a little bad like I'm smothering her, her face gets buried in my chest and I end up just staring at pillows or the wall the whole time.

You started this thread just so you could show that pic, didn'tcha?
Hilarious.

Missionary - Get flexible. You can curve your back to bring your face closer to hers though it's not likely to be sustainable comfortably for any duration. Also helps if she tips her head back.
- Hold your weight leaning to her side on one elbow (maybe cradling her head in your hand?) and balance with your other hand. The angle should help to bring your eyelines closer and help to avoid the smothering.
- Put pillows under her hips with her legs down so instead of her tilting her hips up to you (shortening the line of her body) you're actually starting lower on her. Not sure if I've described it well enough to picture.
- Take moments to tease her with just the head inside. Whatever inches you don't have in her are inches further down her body you can be.
- Try missionary with her on top. I don't have the slightest clue why but this always seems to reduce the height difference for me with taller men.

Doggy - Have her kneel on some pillows legs closed your legs open outside of hers. There are firm foam cushions available for this very purpose.
- Have your knees a little farther back so that you're leaning forward slightly. The angles thing again.
- Vary the position. Start in doggy but then sit back on your heels with her impaled on your lap. Not ideal for hard thrusting but good for a long grind. For that matter you can sit still like that and let her do the work.

Shower - Pick her up, silly.

Hope this helps.
Happy experimenting!

Last edited:

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah I've noticed men tend to prefer looking like a giant next to a dwarf :thinking:

Last edited:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that pic of the widebeasts was really fucking funny... Dude if you're with the woman you want to be with, there's nothing that can keep you both from figuring out some way to get each other off... especially with a great sense of humor like you have. she can sit on it, or or you can go from behind like the widebeast you are... what ever... you will both figure something out... know this site is all about sex, sex, sex, but when it's all said and done, it's about weather or not you both want to be together. I'm a sex fiend dude, but don't ever let it take over your life... are you in love? if so, then make it work with communication and experimentation and a healthy sense of HUMOR!

Kafm

1st Like
Media
Cowgirl, perhaps? Then you'd both be able to look at her and size doesn't stop you from accessing anything

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You started this thread just so you could show that pic, didn'tcha?
Hilarious.

Missionary - Get flexible. You can curve your back to bring your face closer to hers though it's not likely to be sustainable comfortably for any duration. Also helps if she tips her head back.
- Hold your weight leaning to her side on one elbow (maybe cradling her head in your hand?) and balance with your other hand. The angle should help to bring your eyelines closer and help to avoid the smothering.
- Put pillows under her hips with her legs down so instead of her tilting her hips up to you (shortening the line of her body) you're actually starting lower on her. Not sure if I've described it well enough to picture.
- Take moments to tease her with just the head inside. Whatever inches you don't have in her are inches further down her body you can be.
- Try missionary with her on top. I don't have the slightest clue why but this always seems to reduce the height difference for me with taller men.

Doggy - Have her kneel on some pillows legs closed your legs open outside of hers. There are firm foam cushions available for this very purpose.
- Have your knees a little farther back so that you're leaning forward slightly. The angles thing again.
- Vary the position. Start in doggy but then sit back on your heels with her impaled on your lap. Not ideal for hard thrusting but good for a long grind. For that matter you can sit still like that and let her do the work.

Shower - Pick her up, silly.

Hope this helps.
Happy experimenting!

Well of course I had to use a visual.... but your post was very insightful, loads of new ideas thank you. I know it seems a bit lazy to ask, but what works best in picking a gal up in regards to the shower sex?

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that pic of the widebeasts was really fucking funny... Dude if you're with the woman you want to be with, there's nothing that can keep you both from figuring out some way to get each other off... especially with a great sense of humor like you have. she can sit on it, or or you can go from behind like the widebeast you are... what ever... you will both figure something out... know this site is all about sex, sex, sex, but when it's all said and done, it's about weather or not you both want to be together. I'm a sex fiend dude, but don't ever let it take over your life... are you in love? if so, then make it work with communication and experimentation and a healthy sense of HUMOR!
QFT thank you

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Umm, without knowing what kind of problems you're having specific advice is going to be difficult. I'm 5'3" and having dated a 6'4" guy we found that doggy was awkward with the different leg lengths. I bought risers for the legs of my bed so that when I knelt on the edge of the bed and he stood behind me we were better aligned. The increased under bed storage space was a nice perk, too.

Can you elaborate on how your stature has caused problems?

very thoughtful : o )

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude,
I am 6' 3" and 220lbs while my gf is barely 5' 2" and a size 0 or 2 and we have a great time... Be patient and creative, there are a bunch of ways to pull it off!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what works best in picking a gal up in regards to the shower sex?

Traction on the tub floor is essential!!!! Safety first!

Similar to piggy-back but with her in front. Her legs around your waist and her arms around your neck, your arms supporting her legs and ass. Takes a strong guy to pull this off but I think you've got that covered. Might not be as tiring if you can lean or pin her back against the wall to help support her weight.

Again, traction is essential! If you've got one of those suction cup mats try digging your toes in and pushing against the wall next time you shower. If it moves, even just a little, don't trust it.

If it turns out shower sex is not to be try a candlelit bath where she can lean back against your chest while you fondle her soapy breasts. :smile:

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Similar to piggy-back but with her in front. Her legs around your waist and her arms around your neck, your arms supporting her legs and ass. Takes a strong guy to pull this off but I think you've got that covered. Might not be as tiring if you can lean or pin her back against the wall to help support her weight.

Again, traction is essential! If you've got one of those suction cup mats try digging your toes in and pushing against the wall next time you shower. If it moves, even just a little, don't trust it.

If it turns out shower sex is not to be try a candlelit bath where she can lean back against your chest while you fondle her soapy breasts. :smile:
awesome, like a reverse piggyback... definately going to have to pick up a bath mat. I have to admit a bubble bath sounds exciting too, soapy breasts and all.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lots of traction or you both will split your heads open... I ocassionally will walk around the house with my gf in this position. Depending where we start making love she usually she gets to ride over to my bedroom this way :biggrin1:

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
on second thought my tubs a bit small and I share a place with two other dudes. I'll have to see what her place looks like once we get her all moved in...

Lots of traction or you both will split your heads open... I ocassionally will walk around the house with my gf in this position. Depending where we start making love she usually she gets to ride over to my bedroom this way :biggrin1:

I don't even think I could carry her around the hallways in my place lol, but I'll definitely give that a try... can you say giddy-up!

D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

Just Browsing
Media
I am 6'4'', and my girl is 5'2''... I also outweigh her by 100 pounds! I don't know how many times we have tried in the shower, and had no success... I have picked her up, and tried and tried and tried... LOL! But we keep trying, and the trying is fun!

We do a lot of missionary, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl... Since I am so much larger than she is, I don't want to hurt her, and these seem to be the best so that doesn't happen...

What can I say? I have always liked smaller women! Ytcorp, you are not alone...