Sex as a Big dude

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Start doing squats, so you can come down to their level easier i.e. doggy style. I'm 6'1 and who have more experience fucking taller i.e. 6'2 to 7'1 folks and have a fun taking them down, but this is dealing a smaller person.

I find that 1. foreplay 2. lube 3. that pillows are great away to get some things done too.

D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

Just Browsing
Media
Start doing squats, so you can come down to their level easier i.e. doggy style. I'm 6'1 and who have more experience fucking taller i.e. 6'2 to 7'1 folks and have a fun taking them down, but this is dealing a smaller person.

I find that 1. foreplay 2. lube 3. that pillows are great away to get some things done too.

Wow- you've been with someone who is 7'1''? I am sure that is an interesting story...

I have just started working out again, so squats are a part of the routine... I'll have to report back on whether they help... :smile:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are aware that there are entire websites and forums dedicated to this topic, right? A lot of the answers you'll get from "personal experience" sans the obvious ones ( cowgirl for instance ) aren't going to help much.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm about 6'3"...never encountered QUITE the height differential, but some similar problems. here are a few things i've found...

with missionary, instead of looming over her, keep your torso upright. this is usually most comfortable i've found sitting up on your knees and the balls of your feet while she stays on her back (she may have to lift her hips and butt up a bit for the angles to work, so depending on her flexibility you might want to grab some cushions or something). not sure if there's a specific name for this (reverse doggie? lol), but it's a lot of fun. use her hips and legs to help control and guide and you'll discover all kinds of awesome variations (my ex especially liked when i'd push her feet together and bring them down to about my stomach level).

doggie...check your bed levels. if it's too much trouble kneeling that far down, don't kneel. have her up in the bed while you stand on the floor behind her. if the bed level isn't just right, there are all kinds of tricks to adjust it higher or lower as needed.

shower sex...i don't know what to tell you. one of my favorites, but it's hard enough trying to get the angles to work right when you're closer in height. lol! i've done the pick-the-girl-up thing outside of the shower before (A LOT of fun!), but never in it. probably my lack of a bathmat. ;)

but yeah, generally, just be playful and experiment and find what works for the both of you. that's half the fun right there. :)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'5" also, and my wife is 5'7". her on top is the most satisfying position, we can kiss, I can fondle and kiss her breasts and it is real easy for her to move forward and get her pussy tongued. she also works all of me inside of her.

we get in the missionary position if she is tired or tired of being on top, or she needs to be as I call it, power fucked. I basicly suspended myself over her and once we get depth and rythm established I can stroke or fuck her at incredible speed, if I do say so myself. she usually comes within a few minutes, and as she comes I will also, burying myself deeper into her, which sometimes causes her to have multiple orgasms.

I also just pick her up and place her on top of my cock.

and yeah, a taller woman would be nice, but you love who you love.

Last edited:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know it seems a bit lazy to ask, but what works best in picking a gal up in regards to the shower sex?

You could try, "Do you come here often?"

Sorry. Seriously, I've always found shower sex a bit of a let-down. It's fun at first, but there's never enough space and it's not the most comfortable. Bath sex is different.

You just have to get creative when your heights don't match up. Chairs are good for a number of different positions, varying from her standing on the seat with you behind to you sitting down and her sitting on you. Then there are the kitchen worktops if they're the right height. You could even invest in a sling. One position I've seen but never tried was the guy lying face down in a type of mesh sling with his cock through the mesh and the girl backing up onto him. If you're both up for it, there are all sorts of interesting variations on piledrivers. Some positions will probably be pretty uncomfortable and others will have you falling about laughing. The options are endless and half the fun is finding which ones work best for you.

If you want to get into the positions where you're holding her up, work on strengthening your quads, back and arms beforehand or you may regret it.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be careful with the squats and lunges--try doing it without weights for a month. I do squats with weights once a week but for the rest of the week I just use my body weight. If I don't do legs for two weeks I notice my erection is not as strong as it use to be. I talked to some guys about it (older men!) and told me to continue doing squats and kiguels!

YouTube - Katami - Squats & Lunges

Wow- you've been with someone who is 7'1''? I am sure that is an interesting story...

I have just started working out again, so squats are a part of the routine... I'll have to report back on whether they help... :smile:

D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

Just Browsing
Media
Be careful with the squats and lunges--try doing it without weights for a month. I do squats with weights once a week but for the rest of the week I just use my body weight. If I don't do legs for two weeks I notice my erection is not as strong as it use to be. I talked to some guys about it (older men!) and told me to continue doing squats and kiguels!

YouTube - Katami - Squats & Lunges

Thanks for the tip... Yeah, I am doing them without weights to start with...

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bar stools.
Find a couple of bar stools you can comfortably rest your nuts on. Make a shelf/bed out of them. Have her lay on them. Sitting on the counter also works, but it's more work for you. A bunch of pillows on the bed will work too.

Have her lay on one side and straddle her lower leg. Wrap her upper leg around your waist.

Laying on your sides is also good.