Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:confused:
Me and the wife spent the night at a friends house and I couldn't sleep so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when my friend walks in, totally nude and that’s when I noticed something on his chin in the dim light and told him there was something there and that’s when he said,
"oh Julie is on the rag" then he rubs his cock and balls and said there's not too much blood this time.

Ok...I don't know how many guys fuck their wives/girlfriends when there on the rag, let alone eat them also.
I found this sickening and disgusting and it made me just about hurl.
First of all why?
I would rather wait a few day like we already do and just wack one off instead.
I told my wife and we both were sickened by this, does this make anyone else sick also?
:eek:

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:confused:
Me and the wife spent the night at a friends house and I couldn't sleep so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when my friend walks in, totally nude and that’s when I noticed something on his chin in the dim light and told him there was something there and that’s when he said,
"oh Julie is on the rag" then he rubs his cock and balls and said there's not too much blood this time.

Ok...I don't know how many guys fuck their wives/girlfriends when there on the rag, let alone eat them also.
I found this sickening and disgusting and it made me just about hurl.
First of all why?
I would rather wait a few day like we already do and just wack one off instead.
I told my wife and we both were sickened by this, does this make anyone else sick also?
:eek:

I can't imagine eating a girl on her period, but why not have sex ? It's just blood and they're often hornier around that time. It's never freaked me out. Although I've been with a few women who've seemed strangely mortified at the sight. Most don't seem to care. Unless it's really heavy flow and going to make a giant mess

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I can't imagine eating a girl on her period, but why not have sex ? It's just blood and they're often hornier around that time. It's never freaked me out. Although I've been with a few women who've seemed strangely mortified at the sight. Most don't seem to care. Unless it's really heavy flow and going to make a giant mess
Hahaha yeah.. thats what I was like... "omg I don't even want to see what that looks like when you pull out.." but it was fine.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like sex when i'm on my period. it's no more foul than the rest of the secretions that come from the vagina. it's all mostly mucous, the period just has some blood and tissue mixed in.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grow up, sex is messy and what's a little blood? Anyway it isn't blood it's uterine lining which is even yuckier sounding :) I've never had a guy say no to sex because I was on my period and most guys are happy to eat me out when I'm having my period, however I don't have particularly heavy periods so that may be something to do with it.

I've spoken about this to a lot of guys and a fair amount actually say they're happy to do it but they're worried if they suggest eating a woman out when she's menstruating they'll think he's a weirdo. I know quite a few guys who prefer eating pussy during menstruation. I'd never insist a guy did but if he does I'm cool with it.

Most of the time if a guy's horny enough he'd do pretty much anything.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Personally I like sex during my period, but would not want my partner to perform oral sex on me at this time. Each to their own though.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only done it with one partner, but he said it felt more intimate than sex in 'normal' conditions. Also I was really tight and it felt amazing.

The blood really doesn't make as much mess as you'd expect.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Grow up, sex is messy and what's a little blood?
ya i never understood those people who expect sex to be clinically pristine, they must use hazmat suits and surgical gloves to even jak off or finger pussy. what's a little blood or shit on ur dik, it washes off. if you can't take that, get a blow up doll or a fleshlight, then u can sterilize everything to your satisfaction.

Most of the time if a guy's horny enough he'd do pretty much anything.
you got THAT right! :biggrin1:

if ur hung above average, i've found that during sex with women i usually can't hit it as hard as i'd really like to without causing her some discomfort (maybe that's why i prefer sex with dudes)

but i have had a few female fuk buds who let me really go deep and hard when they're having their periods so i actually associate it with really hot sex. i'm not at all shy about going down on a chick even after i've pumped her full of cum, but i have to admit, i have never eatin a pussy on the rag, guess that's what makes me essentially gay huh? LOL

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I have my red wings. At risk of TMI, if she leaves a tampon in and you just lick the clit, it's totally clean.

Then let her yank it out and proceed to fuck her!

Why the hell would you make a rule that prohibits fucking between 4 and 7 days a month!?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reminds me of a sick joke:
Why do tampons have strings?

So you could floss after you eat.

Can you say eeewwweeee.
Anyway, for me, ragtime is blowjob week.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have my red wings. At risk of TMI, if she leaves a tampon in and you just lick the clit, it's totally clean.

Then let her yank it out and proceed to fuck her!

Couldn't agree with you more :)

Reminds me of a sick joke:
Anyway, for me, ragtime is blowjob week.

We call it oral week ;)