Sex at that time of the month?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't speak for anyone else, but seeing blood all over your cock would be a bit different to jizz.

Not my thing.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When the involuntary contractions start the blood will really gush. I personally go down with a nasal canula on at 2 litres of Oxygen. If your lady is a squirtiste you might find some more delightsome suprises.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to that sort of thing, but even on condom would make me feel a bit sick.

In any case, when the painters have been in I've either had a few more blowjobs (and who doesn't like those?) or once or twice we've just avoided sex altogether until it was finished, and sometimes that forced abstinence has led to some great sex.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't speak for anyone else, but seeing blood all over your cock would be a bit different to jizz.

Not my thing.
i hate my cunt smelling like spunk.
makes me gag.
and it's a hell of a lot easier to rinse off a cock than rinse out a vag.

saying that, i hate period sex too.
ouch! my cervix protests.

*such a happy little fecker*

Reactions: MickeyLee

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No problem with sex during a period, and I would be up for going down during one if we were both feeling horny. What *is* disgusting is that your friend didn't wash his face before chatting with you.

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Me and my wife did it all the time. Just lay a towel on the bed. Don't think I would eat her pussy though. Ithink it's funny your friend walked in naked and showed you the blood on his dick

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it. It helps with the cramps and I get really horny on my period. I'm not sure if it's just psychological knowing that sex would normally be put on hold that makes me crave it more or just hormonal. My boyfriend was hesitant at first as he had never had sex with a woman on her cycle before me. I pleaded with him that he would be helping me with my cramps and my urges, so we do it in the dark with a cloth padding underneath, the kind you get in the hospital, and after the first or second time he had no problem with it. We only do in it missionary position to avoid making too much of a mess because if you are moving around in different positions blood will get everywhere. The orgasms are more intense too.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grow up, sex is messy and what's a little blood? Anyway it isn't blood it's uterine lining which is even yuckier sounding :) I've never had a guy say no to sex because I was on my period and most guys are happy to eat me out when I'm having my period, however I don't have particularly heavy periods so that may be something to do with it.

Just because he doesn't like sex on the menstrual cycle doesn't mean that he has to grow up.:rolleyes: Menstrual blood IS human waste so I would understand a man not wanting to do it. No one should be pushed or bullied into doing something they aren't comfortable with sexually. I have had guys offer to go down on me while I was on but I just couldn't allow them to do it, I can go a few days without oral sex, it won't kill me.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Menstrual blood IS human waste

Disagree. In fact blood is never human waste. It is simply a consequence of tissue sloughing and is not different from blood produced by a cut. Sure, there are some tissue discharges in addition to the blood during menstruation, but the blood itself has nothing to do with and isn't even in the same ball park as human waste, even if it's a small matter of semantics. That's like equating vaginal lubrication secretions or semen is also human waste.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for true, chemical component wise.. there is not much of a difference between cum and blood.

menstrual blood is a no more a waste product than sperm is. piss/shit/sweat are waste products. menstrual blood is shed fluid, a part of sexual reproduction, as much as sperm. once a guy blows his load, it's outside of the body and has just as much ook potential.

does this mean i want to put menstrual blood in my morning coffee, no. i don't want dulche de dude in my espresso either.

please stop trying to make a perfectly natural biological function into the equivalent of your vagina taking a dump.

random tangent ends here.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
on topic comment.. the week before my period i am the horniest human being to ever walk the planet. ever. my body is sorta demanding sex. and my brain is along for the ride.

during, the horny continues unabated. period sex and period orgasms are awesome. no cramps, the contractions speed the end of my period. regular orgasm before and during my period shorten it to about 48 hours. AWESOME!

dating women for most of my smex life cured me of any period sex squick long time back.

eta: what i have noticed with myself and partners.. the flow slows up/stops during sex.. for the most part the blood was already in the vaginal canal before sex, gets pumped out during sex.. but not much else. now, after sex, or a really strong orgasm.. totally different story. noticed, meself and me girlies, a pick up in flow rate.

not sure if this is typical.. period sex is not on my causal sex to do list :redface: so the action has been limited to partners or regular fuck buddies.

Last edited:

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Disagree. In fact blood is never human waste. It is simply a consequence of tissue sloughing and is not different from blood produced by a cut. Sure, there are some tissue discharges in addition to the blood during menstruation, but the blood itself has nothing to do with and isn't even in the same ball park as human waste, even if it's a small matter of semantics. That's like equating vaginal lubrication secretions or semen is also human waste.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'm on my menstrual cycle right now actually, and I know when I put on my pad/tampon it is to collect the blood that my body is producing because I didn't get pregnant this month. And the pad/tampon goes in the trash or toilet.

Anyway:rolleyes:, my point was that nobody should be told to "grow up" if the thought of having sex with a woman while on her cycle is a turn off. It's a personal preference and no one should be belittled for it. THAT was my point. :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just because he doesn't like sex on the menstrual cycle doesn't mean that he has to grow up.

<snip>

No one should be pushed or bullied into doing something they aren't comfortable with sexually.
that post was so damn smart and true that it could have been written by me!
I had to look the word spunk up lol. Well semen is part of the sex act, menstrual blood is not.
yeah but blood tastes way less gross than spunk to me. the taste, the texture, the smell, the idea of all those little tadpoles a'swimming... spunk grosses me out big time!

Reactions: MickeyLee