MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is the truth.. folks shouldn't be bullied for their boundaries.
if it don't float ya boat, it don't float ya boat.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Doesn't bother me any. But it tastes and smells very metallic, which I wasn't expecting the first time. As a benefit, my gf is super-horny at certain times during her period, we fuck like bunnies, and I end up with a cum and blood covered cock...Makes me feel very raw and like a caveman. Which is cool.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
please stop trying to make a perfectly natural biological function into the equivalent of your vagina taking a dump.

god damm I just saw that and spit my drink out on that one. That's the funniest shit I've ever heard! I told Mrs. Hen and we just laughed our freaking asses off!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Reactions: MickeyLee

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We'll have to agree to disagree. I'm on my menstrual cycle right now actually, and I know when I put on my pad/tampon it is to collect the blood that my body is producing because I didn't get pregnant this month. And the pad/tampon goes in the trash or toilet.

Anyway:rolleyes:, my point was that nobody should be told to "grow up" if the thought of having sex with a woman while on her cycle is a turn off. It's a personal preference and no one should be belittled for it. THAT was my point. :rolleyes:

What's to disagree with? Physiology? Biology? Scientific fact? Reality? Sanity? Blood is the life-force vehicle in the human body. Waste? I think not. If that's the case then why the hell are we putting blood in I.V.'s and putting into other people's bodies? Keep in mind that there is very little actual waste from one human being that can be put into another human being without the risk of shock, injury or death.

A loaded tampon is not tantamount to blood being waste products. Remember that females aren't born with a magazine clip of tampons in their bodies ready to dispense and dispel once full. Tampons are man-made and if they're put in, they must be taken out. That's different than saying the actual blood itself is waste products.

Oh jeez....never mind. We'll just move on then.

Oh and in the future if you want to pick and choose which of your comments are "the point" to what you're saying, then you might consider limiting your comments ala carte to the subject at hand rather than going off on the tangents that open the door to scrutiny.

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This thread cracks me up. Such diverse feeling on the subject. I personally dont mind fucking on the rag........just a lil more natural lube. Of course I am very hygenic about it. In fact I am bleeding now and earlier today had sex for the first time with a guy I recently started seeing. He didnt care, I didnt care and it felt GOOD!

To each their own. Noone should pass judgement unless there are innocents being put in harms way.............

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never engaged in the oral during a period, but my wife would get over the worst part of her period and really want to be fucked, and I never turned her down cuz by that time I was certainly ready. had to go really slow, she was pretty tender.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Real hetero men do not masturbate.

true facts.
cuz male masturbation is the gayest activity in the world.
1. you are touching a man's penis. and you are enjoying it. gay.
2. a man is touching your penis. and you are enjoying it. gay.
3. you have an orgasm from a man touching your penis. gay.
4. a man helps you achieve orgasm. you enjoy it. gay.

and don't even try to say "my own hand doesn't make me gay"

a real straight man would never be able to achieve an erection, let alone come, with a calloused, hairy man-mitt on his cock. :biggrin:

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's to disagree with? Physiology? Biology? Scientific fact? Reality? Sanity? Blood is the life-force vehicle in the human body. Waste? I think not. If that's the case then why the hell are we putting blood in I.V.'s and putting into other people's bodies? Keep in mind that there is very little actual waste from one human being that can be put into another human being without the risk of shock, injury or death.

A loaded tampon is not tantamount to blood being waste products. Remember that females aren't born with a magazine clip of tampons in their bodies ready to dispense and dispel once full. Tampons are man-made and if they're put in, they must be taken out. That's different than saying the actual blood itself is waste products.

Menstrual blood cannot be given during a blood transfusion. What exactly can you do with menstrual blood? What purpose could it serve once it is outside of the body? If it can't be of use, then it is waste, imo.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
true facts.
cuz male masturbation is the gayest activity in the world.
1. you are touching a man's penis. and you are enjoying it. gay.
2. a man is touching your penis. and you are enjoying it. gay.
3. you have an orgasm from a man touching your penis. gay.
4. a man helps you achieve orgasm. you enjoy it. gay.

and don't even try to say "my own hand doesn't make me gay"

a real straight man would never be able to achieve an erection, let alone come, with a calloused, hairy man-mitt on his cock. :biggrin:
:smile::smile::smile:

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Menstrual blood cannot be given during a blood transfusion. What exactly can you do with menstrual blood? What purpose could it serve once it is outside of the body? If it can't be of use, then it is waste, imo.

Menstrual blood is feasibly no different from ordinary blood. To say that it is useless (or waste) because it is not typically collected for use in I.V. blood transfusions reflects a lack of knowledge of biomedical science.

Menstrual blood has been shown to contain stem cells (i.e., very important thingies) which may be used for a host of medical conditions and treatments. I'd say for this reason--among others--calling it waste is not correlative to medical science, educated opinion, or for that matter, fact.

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't you just love people that think that they know everything and when they are called on it and given all of the facts they still try to argue their point. :banghead2:

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm horny all the time, but when I'm on my period, I'm even more horny. I don't see anything wrong with sex during that time, except if its really heavy (too much mess) but I wouldn't want a man going down on me while om on my period, just the thought turns me off to be honest....

vampmi

Just Browsing
Media
I see absolutely no issue with it, me and my GF just throw down a dark towel and enjoy ourselves. First time she had her period after we were dating she put everything below her waist off limits.

The second time however, we got over that pretty quick.

She still won't let me go down on her during her period however, though I would given the opportunity. Everything else however is fairgame as normal. :cool:

Feels great to me and she's definitely enjoying herself. :biggrin1:

pink8611

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
on topic comment.. the week before my period i am the horniest human being to ever walk the planet. ever. my body is sorta demanding sex. and my brain is along for the ride.

during, the horny continues unabated. period sex and period orgasms are awesome. no cramps, the contractions speed the end of my period. regular orgasm before and during my period shorten it to about 48 hours. AWESOME!

dating women for most of my smex life cured me of any period sex squick long time back.

eta: what i have noticed with myself and partners.. the flow slows up/stops during sex.. for the most part the blood was already in the vaginal canal before sex, gets pumped out during sex.. but not much else. now, after sex, or a really strong orgasm.. totally different story. noticed, meself and me girlies, a pick up in flow rate.

I concur with this, entirely. :biggrin1:
I'm horny as hell before, and during. And with either men or women, the sex, with or without orgasms, help my cramps. I've orgasmed solo during my period, but I think the whole process of sex with another person, leads to higher arousal for me, and more contractions that speed things up for me. I've noticed a speeding up of flows afterward, but an overall shortened (and less painful) period.

Imo, anyone having period sex with their partner is doing them a great service.:fing02:

To each their own. Noone should pass judgement unless there are innocents being put in harms way.............

:lmao::lmao::lmao:​