Sex At The Office Or With Co-Workers

Rico's thick 9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Any interesting real life adventures of sex at the office or with co-workers. I have always found it exciting to bang some hottie in the office after-hours, can be risky, but it's exciting.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's so common its ridiculous. In 4 companies I've worked with, I've probably fucked about 6 girls.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on the "office". When I managed a tavern, we all banged whomever. When I worked for the local Catholic archbishop, I was more discreet.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I work as a security officer at a condom building, the women there call me "stud" because it rhymes with my name. Need I say more ?

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well the most I can say is that when i'm working at night, alot of guys wife, girlfriends stop and talk for hours at 1, 2, 3 AM.

I get offered rides home regurlarly because I stop working 10:30 Pm sometimes, do you think I take those ?

My recent ex-girlfriend was elated to find out I have access to the roof

*smiles*

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's a story I posted in a different thread. Sorry if you have all heard it before.

Shortly after I caught my ex fucking around on me I went to work and was working with a chick who has a pretty loose reputation. She was single and very petite with a esp. hot little ass on her.

At one point in the shift she was sitting and I was standing. In order to get my attention she reached out and put her had right on my package and the let it linger there just long enough for me to get the point. There were other people around so I couldn't just slam her right then. As soon as we were alone I said, "so that thing you were handling you want a look?" She spun around in her chair leaned forward and said "Oh yeah."

i stood up got in front of her and made her take my dick out. She jerked on it until it was rock hard. I will always remember the big smile she had as she looked up at me.
I told her to "Suck my cock." and then ended up banging her doggie style with her bent over the desk. In mid hump my supervisor called to offer me an overtime shift.

so picture this. I'm bare ass naked with my pants around my ankles balls deep in a tight pussy. The chick is bent at the waist leaning over our supervisors desk with him on the phone from home. Also I have a pad of paper on her back trying to write down my overtime shifts which isn't easy to do because she's laughing.

Very soon after we finished, like seconds. A co-worker walked in. I must have looked pretty bizarre because he asked me if I was sick. I'm sure he eventually put it all together.

A couple weeks later I saw my supervisor eating his lunch at his desk and really wanted to tell him.

Another shift she blew me while I was driving.

I banged he once more at work on a couch with me on top.

Reactions: Brad800

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it happens rather more than you think. I have worked in a number of offices and sex with co-workers hasn't been too difficult to obtain. I usually found the married women the more likely to want a fuck after hours. They are also keen to participate in oral sex as well.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Work place sex is scary common heheh if your on late and its a skeleton staff don't go searching for people if two go missing for a while, well unless your intent is to catch them having sex. I find the single 30s girls wanting to fuck, where as once and a while there a married woman who wants a bit of good oral action, less common to get a good fuck from them. Though I found sales jobs to be the most likely to get in work fucking. I worked in a department store for a while and had keys to all the stock rooms; often I was asked to meet someone at the china stock, or the back of linens to find a revved up cashier or sales girl that I usually flirted with or hit on. Warning: don't by floor model furniture that is hidden, or isolated in its show room, there's a high probability of something being done to or on it.