Sex at work

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anybody ever had sex while at work? My old boss and I had oral sex a couple of times in the storage room, and another of my old bosses at a different job sucked me off in the basement restroom. It was pretty hot. Stories please.....

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work a 3 a.m to 12 noon shift once a week with another guy. We had to meet a stock truck, and start putting up stock. Well, we'd put stock up for awhile, and then fuck like bunny rabbits for a couple hours, then go back to work. God I miss that guy sometimes.... auburn hair, very cute and nicely hung. Everytime someone would say something about our coming in at 3 a.m., the knowing looks shot between us. We used to get together outside work as well on occasion also. We used to have alot of fun playing golf too... hehehehehe

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not personally, but caught a guy sucking off another one in a locker room. I stayed back and watched the grand finally... they seemed to have a good time...

byguynj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have had sex at work many times....both during business hours and after hours...and actually before hours too...nothing like starting or finishing the day with a naked man and a hard cock to play with and suck...A guy that I worked with would sometimes tease me during the day and pull his cock out under and apron and stand where only I could see it...DAM....he was not real hung...but it was perfect for sucking....