Sex at work???

Have you had sex at work?

• Yes - with a co-worker

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Yes - with my partner (even if they work there)

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

No. I used to work at a law firm that was on the 30+ floor of a huge building in a metropolitan city, that had a great view. There was a corner conference room that I thought it would be fun to fool around in, but given the security/access cards and cameras, I was not about to try to sneak someone in during off hours.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love my job. I love my income. No way would I jeopardize that for sex. Ever.

The parkade isn't that far away! :p

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at my work but his. It was a recording studio after hours. Not the most comfortable place, but I hadn't seen him in five days so any port in a storm! There were only two other people there, and they were in the "producing zone." We could have done it right there in front of them in the studio and they wouldn't have noticed.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Not at my work but his. It was a recording studio after hours. Not the most comfortable place, but I hadn't seen him in five days so any port in a storm! There were only two other people there, and they were in the "producing zone." We could have done it right there in front of them in the studio and they wouldn't have noticed.
So you think.
The workplace I mentioned above was a venue with a tiny studio. We thought no one was noticing our indiscretion...we were wrong. (Overall. We did not boink in front of people...there)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you think.
The workplace I mentioned above was a venue with a tiny studio. We thought no one was noticing our indiscretion...we were wrong. (Overall. We did not boink in front of people...there)

Trust me, I know these guys. Engineers are wonderfully oblivious people.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Yes, with my supervisor who was also the owner's son. He was a player, a man several years my senior, and I was a naive young fool who got played. Although I regret my behavior it did serve as a valuable learning experience. It also was the best and only noteworthy sex I had up until that point.

'Twas a life lesson on what types of men to avoid that also provided me with a physical classroom on what good sex felt like. Up until that point sex wasn't nearly as exciting ... That however doesn't change my firm hope that his penis falls off.

Reactions: Grayjoy

Nagini

Experimental Member
Media
Never. And I wouldn't advise you to do it, either. The security-cam setup at work is well-nigh ubiquitous and well-concealed. Access to the buildings and some rooms and areas is by security-card access, 24 x 7, so there is a record of who is on premises, where they are, and when.

Internet access is tracked and reviewable, and the telecomm switch keeps track of numbers dialed to and from extensions and call-duration; these records are only reviewed when there is suspicion of non-business internet/phone use.
HR has cashiered fools who think that they can knock one off or pleasure themselves and no one will know (and that includes patios and parking lots). The company doesn't pay people to get off at work.

This kind of surveillance is becoming more and more common.

IMO, part of the pleasure of intimacy is being in complete control of privacy.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never. And I wouldn't advise you to do it, either. The security-cam setup at work is well-nigh ubiquitous and well-concealed. Access to the buildings and some rooms and areas is by security-card access, 24 x 7, so there is a record of who is on premises, where they are, and when.

Internet access is tracked and reviewable, and the telecomm switch keeps track of numbers dialed to and from extensions and call-duration; these records are only reviewed when there is suspicion of non-business internet/phone use.
HR has cashiered fools who think that they can knock one off or pleasure themselves and no one will know (and that includes patios and parking lots). The company doesn't pay people to get off at work.

This kind of surveillance is becoming more and more common.

IMO, part of the pleasure of intimacy is being in complete control of privacy.

Dang! Where do you work that Big Brother is so prevalent?