Sex at your gym?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is an update of a previous post from some time ago.
I'd like to hear if any of you hot and sexy gym dudes have ever had sex at your gym? (especially m2m sex)
You know--maybe a quick grope in the locker room with a well hung dude who's changing next to you or a BJ in the steam room or in the sauna?
I've heard that even str8 gyms like Bally's and Gold's often have some secret m2m action going on.
Or at least did you catch a glimpse of some hot dude's cock while he was lifting weights at the bench and wearing skimpy gym shorts?
I love to go to my gym, because it's such a sexy place with all those hot, muscular dudes working up a sweat!
Please share your sexy gym experiences with me. Thanks!

jcurt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About 5 years ago I was at my gym at the urinal before I got into the shower. There was a guy stood next to me with a big floppy cock and I couldn't stop looking at it! He gestured to me and went into one of the cubicles and, amazingly, I followed him in. That was when I finally got to suck a cock for the first time. It was the horniest experience of my life because it was so unexpected. His dick was probably 8" x 6" uncut. Lovely.

negrito2009

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeahh i use to go to golds gym,and especialy in friday nights the gym tend to be less crowded but a lot of guys will be working late,one night i stayed late and while i was in the sauna one guy walked with his big dick,he sat next to me and keept loking at my cock,i felt strange when my dick got hard and he went down on me and i let it happened...than i followed him home and we didit

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quite a few years ago (1993) I was at the gym and was feeling a bit horny after a work out. The locker room was empty so I was quite happy to let my cock swell to to full hard-on.
I got in the open shower just as I heard someone come in. It only seemed like seconds later, but he was also in the shower and he would have to be blind to miss my raging boner. I decide not to bother hiding it this time and carried on showering as normal. I then noticed that the guy was staring at my cock and masturbating himself.
I didn't look at him directly but started to stroke my cock also.
He moved slightly closer, his eyes fixed on my big thick swollen cock as I openly pumped its length with both hands.
Now I am usually a guy who takes a while to cum, but after a 2 minutes I was shooting cum all over the shower floor and so was the other guy.
After that, I felt a bit embarrassed and we never spoke. I quickly dressed and left.
I had always wanted to get hard in the shower and openly masturbate and it was great to finally do it.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At my gym, there are signs near the sauna, changing room and showers asking members to report any suspicious, illegal or sexual behavior in the area. I don't know about the first two but I've seen (and participated) in the last and as far as I know, no one has ever reported anything sexual that goes on.

thebreez

Experimental Member
Media
west palm beach Ballys I was in the steam room at 6am and this young guy chubby and dark Indian looking with fat lips started to blow me, I had this happen a lot in there, but this guy was the best by far, sucked a load out of me in like 30seconds.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go to a Bally's in Miami and have gone into the open shower and have had a guy use the shower across from me and look at me while I shower. I have then proceeded to wash my cock and balls to full erection and start stroking slowly with one hand first then both hands until I have shot a big load and so has he. It has been fun and has happened twice. Love to show and have an audience.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just doing a search for titles by "gym sex" turned up 9 previous threads on this topic, only one under fictitious stories. Many of us already have told our stories on those other threads.