sex-->baby's

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a little weird question that i never asked anyone because I assume its general knowledge.

Say a guy is boning a girl condomless and he generates a lot of pre cum. So while he is doing her, the precum is in side it but it won't let her get pregnant? So he pulls out and shoots on her and everything is ok. However, you get these stories where someone pops a lil bobby pin into a condom, and the guy gets this chick pregnant?

Basically, my question is how much semen is required to make a baby? and far 'in' do you have to be?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since the normal ejaculation has hundreds of millions of sperm, it doesn't take much at all. Precum also has sperm in it, so the withdrawal method is not considered reliable at all. Technically, ejaculating on her vaginal opening can cause pregnancy. It's a matter of whether the sperm can swim the distance. And they're good swimmers. It only takes one of them to fertilize an egg.

So to answer your questions: It takes barely any semen at all. And any semen or precum that gets in can make it happen.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1076650979;start=0#2 date=02/12/04 at 22:27:34]Yeah, it's not like the number of little guys has some vitalistic influence.[/quote]

Jon, you definitely have a very interesting dictionary. :D

Webster's 1913 Dictionary:

Definition: Vi`tal*is"tic, a. (Biol.)
Pertaining to, or involving, vitalism, or the theory of a
special vital principle.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Vitalistic also typically refers to cases of sympathetic magic. The basic example of vitalistic medicine I can think of is homeopathy, where the water 'remembers' the medicine, so using less makes it stronger. (I don't make this up.)

rangersean: To get a woman pregnant it takes ONE sperm. No more. And they can swim from outside her body all the way to the egg - and it depends on where the egg is (women have gotten pregnant from cum on their underwear).