Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm attracted to a variety of men. As long as a guy's face and body appeal to me, he does not also have to be well hung for me to find him sexually desirable. However, I admit that (1) I find a notably small dick to be a turn-off, regardless of how good-looking a man may be, and (2) although I don't expect other guys to have dicks as large as mine, I really like other well hung men, as long as I find them attractive in other aspects. Like many well hung men, I am very top oriented. Nonetheless, I can fully enjoy sex with another well hung top guy without fucking, i.e., with both of us getting off through intense oral and tactile amusements. I may be in the minority on this point. Don't get me wrong -- I love to fuck, I'm built for it, and I'm good at it. :) But, I find a lot of men (hung, not hung, top,bottom, or versatile) don't really feel like they've had great sex unless fucking is the grand finale. Of course, with another big-dicked top guy, a three-way where we both split a bottom can work well. However, I find a fair number of other hung men don't like to share bottom guys with another hung man when they're the one with the dick that is not as large. I attribute this to them feeling like they're in competition and don't want to play for fear of not "winning the blue ribbon." I don't feel this way myself, though.

Any thoughts or experiences with this out there?

Reactions: lttle1

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can empathize with FIRESTICK, hanging out with another hung guy is erotic in iteself. Whether its just mutual admiration, strokin one off , tag- teaming , etc I find to be more aroused with another hung guy.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, Industrialsize. I don't want to get into trouble for my choice of words. Change "many" to "some." Will that work? :)
No trouble.......I was just trying to point out that big dicked guys come in all flavors, top-bottom-middle.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, Industrialsize. I don't want to get into trouble for my choice of words. Change "many" to "some." Will that work? :)

Actually, your orginal statement didn't suggest that well hung guys are "more likely" to be tops at all, just that many big dick guys are, in fact, top-oriented.......thank god this is true :tongue:

Media
It's good to hear that, I myself am NOT hung, maybe even below average but I like to think everything else of mine makes up if not bonuses for it. I am a top but I will bottom if the person is worth it to me. Body and face are the BIGGEST turn on's as I see the male body being an art piece, you could have a masterpiece in everyone's own eyes, whether the painting is perfect. I know I am good and bed and too think sex isn't everything. It's almost like vegetarians that don't eat meat not because the killing of animals but for the exploration of other foods. It's good to hear there are people like you dude. Thanks for sharing :)