Sex, Blowjob, J/O

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Have any of you ever been at the gym and caught two people in the middle of a sexual situation?

I work out at a gym in NYC where I always use the sauna or steamroom before I leave. There are always guys in there who like to stare at others' bulges in their swimming trunks or under the towels. It is usually the same group of offenders, if you will. Well, one day there were two pretty attractive guys who were in the sauna with me. They left out, and being inquisitive as I am, I followed about five minutes afterward. I could not find them, but I knew that they were somewhere in that locker room. I decided to walk to the other end of the room where there is another set or urinals and stalls. I found them in the same stall together and I know that one was giving the other head. The giver was sitting and the receiver was standing before him.

Has anyone ever encountered something of this magnitude? Please share.

califpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I live out here in LA. Was at the gym early on Saturday morning, went about 7:30 AM...was in the locker room, took a shower and then headed into the sauna...didn't think anyone was around, I opened the door and this young dude was fucking this older guy...

swear to god...young dude was about 23-24...older guy was in his 40s...I just said, whoa, shut the door, went back to my locker and got the hell out of there...kinda hot though, the guy was bent over one of the benches and the young dude was standing

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen the same thing at NY Sports Club, aka NY Sex Club, at 48th and Bway in the Crowne Plaze Hotel.

Usually the sauna and steamroom action is limited to blow- and handjobs. But one day, this CUTE blond muscular chorusboy (my guess...) walked into the sauna and basically sat down on this Latino guy's fat erection. It was amazing. No lube, no condom, no sense. But hot.

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jeez, Bryce, you are quite the stud.

Back to out story...

Yes, was at my gym last year when I walked into the sauna. There were 4 other guys in there, sitting in pairs. Must have been one of those days cuz my dick started filling out and just wouldn't stop. I was sitting on my towel so no way to cover except with an arm. I was able to keep it along my leg but the pressure in doing so just made it worse. It wanted up.

Sauna, mind you, not steam room, and I was on the top level so it was pretty clear the trouble I was in to half the room and I wasn't going to get up and walk out with a rage on so there I sat.

Pretty soon the two guys across got in similar problems and started checking each other out. This got the other who could not see me but could see them going. It got awfulyl hot in there.

So, no shit, I just said "I guess we all know what's going on here" and just released my rod and let it slap my abs. I started stroking and soon after the couple across got busy. One went down on the other.

I didn't stay for the finale but it was still pretty hot.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Wow. I'm glad I'm not alone. LOL Anyway, I have heard about NY Sex Club, too. I was a member several years ago, but their fees escalated beyond belief. I've seen something very similar at the 125th St Harlem location. Three guys shared the same shower. You could only guess what went on behind that curtain. One guy was so bold with his erection and jerking, that he stared at me and tried to convince me to grab it. I guess he did this because I was staring back at him. Not in amusement, but astonishment that he would actually do that in the sauna, in plain view of anyone who walked into the shower area.

The shower/sauna/steamroom is where it all happens. Guys who you would not even think were the slight bit curious will surprise you.

BigDoug

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My gym is in Southern CA. It is pretty much a straight place, but stuff does go on. Last month two guys were cruising each other in the shower room. One took the open shower farthest from the entrance, and the other followed him in and began giving him head. The guy getting blown then soaped it up and began screwing the other guy bareback. They attracted an audience of three, but I got the hell out. Most guys there get a workout before going to work, and they could have had a straight guy walk in on them at any time. Not a good way to losee your membership card. I was also surprised that they would risk going bareback--really stupid.

Lots of guys get jacked off under water in the jacuzzi too.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh please. There's not a single hour goes by without some kind of sex in the NYSC at 8th/16th. It's a gay sex club, pure and simple. Guys go there for the sex, with not the tiniest interest in working out first. I used to go in my lunch, have a half-hour workout, suck some dick in the showers/sauna/steam room, and still get back to the office within the hour.

Threeways, gangbangs, group scenes, guys walking around with blatant glistening hardons...standard procedure at that gym, and everyone knows it. And I've had some of the best sex and hottest guys of my life there. God, I miss that gym.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Oh please. There's not a single hour goes by without some kind of sex in the NYSC at 8th/16th. It's a gay sex club, pure and simple. Guys go there for the sex, with not the tiniest interest in working out first. I used to go in my lunch, have a half-hour workout, suck some dick in the showers/sauna/steam room, and still get back to the office within the hour.

Threeways, gangbangs, group scenes, guys walking around with blatant glistening hardons...standard procedure at that gym, and everyone knows it. And I've had some of the best sex and hottest guys of my life there. God, I miss that gym.

In NYC? Unbelievable! LOL

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I have never seen this in my gym...not to say it doesn't happen. However, I did see two guys going at it on a bike trail. I would have stopped and checked it out if I was alone, but there were others with me so we all started laughing and kept riding.