Sex buddies

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by beachbum1971, Sep 20, 2009.

1. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I'm recently seperated and horny as hell. I don't want another real relationship because it's too soon. I'm thinking finding a fuck buddy would be the way to go. That way, when I'm done "fucking around" I can regroup.
    Does this really work? I feel like such a guy. Aren't girls supposed to be all emotional about sex? I'm really straight forward, so I don't want someone to think I'm really into them when I'm not, but that may scare people off if I'm too upfront about it.
    Suggestions?

2. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

too tired to think right now......but hey nothing wrong with that. im a 26yr/male. and alot of girls are down with this. just be honest. ill tell them first time we hang out, im not looking for anything srs. blah blah blah.

just like some women, it will turn some guys off. so what.

i think its normal. just have some fun and get your mind off things!

3. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hate to be so stereotypical, but I'd think you'd be a gem to find for many men out there... have fun!

4. salthebb

salthebb Member

I think that is a very rational thought basis for someone in your position. Don't worry about feeling like a guy. That is kind of sexist anyway. You should concentrate on exploring your freedom and enjoying yourself. No reason to feel guilty about honestly expressing your emotions and desires. More people should be more open and less bullshit. Would make the world a much nicer place.

5. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, it definitely works. I actually just finished a relationship like this in early August. Basically, the girl had an extremely busy schedule and didn't have the time to go out to a lot of social events to find a potential husband. So in the meantime, she would just hang out with me and have fun. Eventually, she found a possible husband candidate so we ended our relationship.

I noticed your location is Maryland, and I'm in the Nova area. If you're close by and seriously considering this kind of relationship, I'd be more than willing to volunteer my services. I can pm you pics and more info about me if you need. If not, no big deal haha.

6. overflow

overflow Member

Don't feel weird about wanting a fuck buddy. And it does work. I used to have a fuck buddy when i was in college. It was great. We both weren't interested in having a relationship but we both were extremely horny. So we made a deal to be booty calls with no strings attached.

Sometimes women just want the sex just like men. If you are honest with him i'm sure that he wont say no. And then let the fun begin.

7. Elohim

Elohim New Member

A fuck buddy, works if the two are in the same boat!

I have some friends that are fuck friends, only with one that start to get emotional, and we have to stop it.

Fuck friends, are for only one thing to have SEX! Nothing more.

8. D_Alma Lovin

D_Alma Lovin Account Disabled

I have done this on several occasions, two were fine but one ended up with a restraining order on the woman.

I think, especially in this day and age, it is perfectly fine to have a sex buddy as long as both parties involved understand the emotional boundaries. You just have to know when to pull-out :). I hope you enjoy yourself and go get you a young one, or at least with enough stamina to rock your world.

Happy hunting!

-Mike

9. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fuck buddies work. I've had three fuck buddies in college (not at the same time though). All of them wanted the same thing, sex! My first fuck buddy was at the first college I attended. I brought it up kinda casually stating wouldn't it be nice to have someone just to...fuck! She gave a interested glance at me and said yes! I didn't think much of it. A few weeks later I asked her about it again (I was horny as hell!). She said she would be up for it IF we didn't get attached to each other. FINE I thought. I went to her room and we watch tv for a while. Then we just started making out and next thing you know we're fucking.

Two others were at the other college I attended. The one fuck buddy (I've spoken about in another thread) was a friend who had crazy sexual chemisty. We talked dirty to each other ALL the time. We ended up fuck buddies for the rest of the year. When she came back from summer break, she had a boyfriend and told me we couldn't continue being fuck buddies. Fine with me. We remained friends though. So it DOES work.

Simba

10. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I found a few and then I found THE ONE. Now I have dropped all of my other friends because I can't get enough of him, but I found myself liking him as more than a fuck buddy. It will end soon enough because he is moving. That was part of the appeal in the beginning. Couldn't get attached because he would only be around for a few months. Now, that is the part that sucks.
    So, it's fun for now, but he has really raised the bar very high for whoever is next.

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

And that is the problem with fuck buddies right there, IMO.

12. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I applaud your honesty with yourself. They can work beautifully as long as the boundaries are maintained mutually. Gets messy and complicated if one party gets too emotionally involved. I've had several. A few in our group of single friends that were more like a family but I had this FB arrangement with several of the women. That ended when I'd met the woman who was to become my second wife. After that marriage ended I met a woman at a seminar and there was a palpable attraction. Great FB arrangement but I was the one who got emotionally involved. She moved onto being a FB with one of my buddies. I then met my next long term relationship. They were great for what they were and ended fine except for the issue with my buddy who picked up with the last FB. Best of luck!

13. pussnboots

pussnboots New Member

That's what I worry about...getting attached then what? :frown1:

14. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I would presuppose that I would make love with a sex buddy just like any other relationship. I would kiss her, and caress her, lick her from head to toe, eat her out and eventually penetrate her. I'm trying to figure out what would be the difference between her and a normal lover? I don't see how I couldn't get attached. So I'd say no sex buddy for me. I don't know how to separate my emotions and my sexual expressions. They work together.

15. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Although I never had sex (yet), but that is the way I would feel to. If you go intimate with each other sexual, it is hard not to get intimate emotional too.

16. D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov Account Disabled

I agree with this. I can have the hots for someone, and that's all right, there are not many emotions involved, mostly desire, until I have sex with them. Sex is a very powerful thing, and if it is good, then it is - at least for me - unthinkable to separate my emotions and possible attachments from it. If I say I am not emotionally involved with my sexual partner (or sex buddy, if you prefer), then either I am in denial or the sex is not really that good.

I don't know if that makes sense...

17. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I was able to find a couple where it was only sex. Pure and simple. But this one wanted to bring me flowers, talk for hours, eat dinner and breakfast with me, and hold me all night after fucking my brains out for 2 hours, consistently. It hasn't just been fuck me and go home. Freaked me a out a little at first because I didn't want anything real, but then I realized that I am a relationship person and I would rather have a boyfriend than a fuck buddy.
    I guess life is just one big growing lesson. So, I take the affection, the fact that someone treats me like a princess for the first time in my life, and when he leaves, I will survive, because I knew it was coming.
    It just means that I am going to be more selective and the next one has so much to measure up to, that I worry if such a man exists.

18. 20Unknown20

20Unknown20 New Member

Albums:
    Thinking of somewhere Southern and warm....
    Life is all about experiences and growing from them, straight up sex can work out, but normally one or the other person gets attached. It can be an intimate or just a base act (both are great) and now it sounds like you have a new bar to measure if the next guy is up to par or not. I think as we get older we can pickier, which is a good thing!

Good luck and Happy Holidays,

Unknown

19. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

That's about what I'm like with my girls, but as soon as the relationship question comes up it's time for both to take stock of how you'd be a fit with this person longer term - and so far, since being divorced a couple of years ago, no dice.

The most recent one finished a couple of weeks ago and I got attached to her so she backed out; the previous two the other way round.

Like you say, once you've found someone that sexually compatible it is damned hard to give up!

Draft saved Draft deleted