Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I recently began seeing this girl in early January and we started having sex in February. Since then I went from having sex 6 times in my life to now probably over 200. We had sex probably on average 2-3 times a day, and I obviously enjoyed witnesses my sexual skills develop, to the point that I made her cum almost every time we fucked. But thats just backstory to my question.

Recently I measured my cock for the first time since being in this sexual relationship, and I was able to notice small improvements in both length and girth. If I were to estimate I would say roughly .2" in each. I'm 20 years old and haven't noticed any growth in the last 4 years or so. So this makes me wonder if my cock grew some just from having consistent sex and thus being hard for a lot longer time than without it. Or is it just late set natural growth due to age?

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dick kept growing into my mid to late 20s. Maybe it's just natural growth pattern. It's not due to regular sex, or else a 50 year old man would be able to play jump rope with his own dick. Right?

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't speak much beyond my own speculations and small touches of knowledge, anyway;

Firstly I'd say the most likely thing going on with your knob is more having to do with the girl your with and more specifically the relationship you have with her. My guess is the two of you have dialed down what gets the other one off and as a response to that when you're getting sexual with your girl, its turning you on that much more. You're that much more excited to be with her, and this could also be tied into your non-sexual relationship with your girl as a kind of response to you really liking her etc, and its even further compounded because she knows your body well enough to push you further. Like someone else said, its not growth so much as you getting really fucking hard.

Also it is worth mention it can be actual physical growth. Related to your sexual growth... not likely, so much so I'd argue not at all. It could again be your body continuing to grow. The first thing about dick growth, is there really isn't a science to it. There are way to many variable to take into account for any kind of set numbers and growth patterns to be written down. Being twenty something I assume, there is the very real possibility of actual growth. However again I wouldn't take this all that seriously as again, it's only a possibility and no real way to know unless you're taking person long form diary recordings of your wang.

Also one last idea is if you've been dropping weight recently. Again dropping weight in fat pulls that execs materials from your groin and there's more shaft appearing off the body.

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are probably experiencing harder and more full erections rather than it actually growing.

That's pretty much it, I think. I noticed the same thing when I started having sex. While I don't have a measure or a proof, it just felt that much bigger in bed, after I came to grow comfortable with her. Could be psychological, I am not ruling that out.