Sex change operations

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by modest123, Jun 27, 2011.

1. modest123

modest123 New Member

I've often wondered, when a gal decides to become a guy and they replace her vagina with a penis... how do they decide what size to give her/him? Do they just go for average? Are there medical guidelines? Does he/she get to choose?

2. TuckMeUnder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It doesn't work the way you think.

Generally the doctors administer testosterone and DHT to enlarge the clitoris until it becomes functionally usable as a penis. Some patients have cosmetic surgery to create a scrotum.

If the results aren't sufficiently masculine a patient might engage in 'packing' an artificial penis under his clothes. Through more extensive surgery, doctors can construct a neo-penis of average size by implanting a prosthesis. That can entail months of small surgeries and treatments, depending on what method the doctors use.

3. erratic

Gold Member

TuckMeUnder is bang-on. And, just so you know OP, when someone is transitioning to become a man it's generally considered polite to use "he" "his" and "him" as the pronouns. I say that because I saw you struggling with the he/she business.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice