Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In years past I've been to many. Sex clubs, arcades, theatres, and beaches. They vary of course but a few were strictly sex clubs from Hollywood to San Francisco. There is just something about being in one that is such a huge turn on. The smell of cum and poppers in the air and just knowing that each and every guy that is also there is also horny as fuck with a sack full of nut. Actually really gets me horned up.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In years past I've been to many. Sex clubs, arcades, theatres, and beaches. They vary of course but a few were strictly sex clubs from Hollywood to San Francisco. There is just something about being in one that is such a huge turn on. The smell of cum and poppers in the air and just knowing that each and every guy that is also there is also horny as fuck with a sack full of nut. Actually really gets me horned up.

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you think if I wore my butt plug while at the bathhouse the guys would notice and take interest in my butt? Also I’m really considering just walking around nude as well.

I just wear my Fuck Me t-shirt. This is at The Chute in Phoenix

20190609_114057.jpg

Jesse K.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Condoms are 98% effective at protecting against most STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhoea. However, condoms don't protect you from all STIs such as herpes, genital warts and syphilis which can be spread from skin-to-skin contact
true so good luck to whoever you’re sucking and/or fucking ✌

Reactions: buckhunter37

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All stands or falls with the public. I have been to a sauna which looked like a geriatric ward. The average age 65+. When one is searching for equal age partners and can not find it, then even the best saunas will fail. A sauna can be worn-out and in dire need of renovation, but when the public is hot and horny, the visit will be satisfying.

Thickcutdick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone had experiences of London saunas? I hear pleasuredrome is good - any particular times / good mix of guys? Thinking of visiting for the first time.
Visited loads over the years starting with pleasuredrome when it was a gay gym and worth the money lol often the guys working there would join in and loads of lads stayed there cheaply overnight with lots of action all night, chariots Shoreditch used to be good as did he ones in Streatham and Waterloo now both closed. Portsea is small and bit hit and miss locker room is only remaining good one like bin the old days but it's a bit of a hike. Chariots Vauxhall ok at weekends lots of drunk young clubbers overnight but pricey . My latest fave place is the newly refurbished Sweatbox .. just off Oxford st so central plus Mon and Thu free for under 25 so lots of hot young guys. Only downside is the pathetic excuse of a towel they give you ...

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is one in San Antonio that I have been wanting to go...would like to experience it at least once.
had the opportunity to go to that one about 10 yrs ago. Had a great time not only in the steam room but also in the dark area where there must have been 7 or 8 guys rolling around. it was not so busy when i got there but as the day progressed it filled up and i was quite happy with the horny cocks that let me suck them.

Thickcutdick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive been to a few places with these but there has never been much action when I have been there. A real shame as the concept is great.
Agreed pleasuredrome in London had one for a while but they took it down in one of their endless rounds of Refurb. It had a raised platform behind it so you could push your cock through the wall and it was at head height to the guys coming bin. I thought it was brilliant but it was under used

Ray Black

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone ever been to one? Experiances you would like to share? I have been to Club San Diego several times and never left unsatisfied. I am thinking of checking out Club Orlando. Anyone here ever been there?

God Yes!!! There are quite a few of them in Montreal and Toronto, some of them even have in & out privileges like hotels