Sex Clubs in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by anal_lightbulb, Feb 17, 2012.

1. anal_lightbulb

I was curious if anyone has been to any of the gay sex clubs in the Atlanta area. I've been cruising at Eros before and have hooked up plenty of times, but sometimes I want something different. I wanted to know if anyone was familiar with Manifest. It seems like it's cleaner, but never seems to have a crowd at all. I've heard of The Den, but don't know anything about it. I've never heard anything good about theFlex Baths here at all.

I wish I knew of some private clubs in the area, or Amy groups, but cannot really find any info.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

2. D_Carl_Colossal

D_Carl_Colossal New Member

I used to reside in the "A" and I can tell you, while nonetheless the many "attractions" look good on paper, the regrettable truth is that the life has been veritably 'sucked dry' from the many clubs and hangout spots... like (insert penis joke here). True there are many big events like pride parades and national coming out day festivities, but on the many 'lessor days' the best you can do is go to a drag bar or a pub laden with fossils.

(Of course I say that jovially. I've Nothing against those courageous enough to dress in drag or the slightly aged, for someday we shall all be old.)

But, I wish I could help you more. At the very root, these are all slightly unfounded claims because I haven't ventured too far into the club scene whilst living in the south.

this might help
    Aglaia Software Viewer

Much Luck, Friend! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted