Sex clubs, video places, back rooms, book stores

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn, Mar 7, 2009.

1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

So let's see how many of you are really brave eh. :wink:

How many of you actually go to these "dirty rotten desperate" places where casual hookups are VERY common?? What is it exactly that you look for in those places? Str8 men who are desperate to get their cocks sucked??

How many of you feel guilty and sort of like a loser after you get off in those places and realize that you could do so much better??

2. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I will love go to a sex club and them have there way with me.

3. open501s

open501s Member

Go a few times a year.

It is a real ego booster.

4. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Sex Clubs?
    I've never heard of that.
    and...video places, back rooms, book stores? I dont know how that would work.

5. BS76

BS76 Active Member

The only thing I can relate is when I was in England at a big party town, the bar had just renovated and had party rooms in the back. There was a bachelorete party going on, the stripper did his thing, then took the bachelorete to the back room for a private dance. What nobody knew was that the bar had cameras in the back rooms for just this sort of thing and a projector and screen that came down from the ceiling in the public area out front where the bar is at. We all watched as he gave her a little lap dance and then she proceeded to suck him off, which I think horrified the rest of her group. They were pretty much all frozen in shock. The rest of the bar was hooting and hollering when they came out and her friends were just mortified at the little show she put on for everyone.

Just did a quick google search and it was like something out of this:

http://www.stripperblowjob.com/

#5 BS76, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  6. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    I no longer go to these places to have sex for fear of contracting STD's. I used to LOVE going to them when I was younger. Some of the best sex of my life was at the bath house. OMG! The 3 ways and 4 ways were the best. The absolute best was the bathhouses before the Plague. I remember gang banging a bb bottom eons ago following a guy with an 11 inch cock in line. Cum is the best lube, especially when it is from 5 or more men:) I started out having sex with men at video booths and there was a mystery about them which I loved. I haven't been to one in almost 18 years now.

Draft saved Draft deleted