Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Soo....May 2nd was my prom and with that my girlfriend and I had sex, this had been our second time (first was about a month before) however as the story goes, she a pretty petite girl and couldn't seem to take it anymore after maybe 45 min to an hour so I was unable to climax even after recieveing oral sex from her. Now my issue (well not much of an issue) is afterwards I began to masterbate daily (which I hadn't before) and it has now evovled into twice a day maybe even 3 times. We haven't had sex since then so maybe I'm in need lol...idk:confused::biggrin1::cool:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome to manhood.

an hour? some girls, especially newbies to sex, don't like to get railed for that long, especially if they aren't getting pleasure out of it....jacking off is healthy. encourage her to do it, it'll make things much better if she does (speaking from experience)

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
welcome to manhood.

an hour? some girls, especially newbies to sex, don't like to get railed for that long, especially if they aren't getting pleasure out of it....jacking off is healthy. encourage her to do it, it'll make things much better if she does (speaking from experience)

Thnks for the welcome but I've been havin sex for a few years now. I KNOW she was getting pleasure out of it which caught me by suprise, she was much more into it than the first time but in the process of changint positions she said she began to get sore...but i do tilt my hat to her for getting up to that point!

But I dont wanna be so damn horny everyday lol..im jackin off when i get home and before i go to sleep, which by the way is a VERY good method of putting yourself to sleep

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
o im sorry dude, i didnt mean it like that. the wording of your post made me think she was new to sex, not you. go get laid!

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to think that girls loved 'taking the long way', but I've come to learn that they actually don't. Well, obviously, it depends on the level of horniness, but most of them seem to think that normally a good 20-30 minutes, where they've had the chance to come once or twice, is enough.