Sex Diary?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Fiona_Farvel, Mar 30, 2008.

1. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Last week, I was talking to... er, stroking someone off, when the subject of the last time we saw each other came up. He thought it hadn't been long, however, I added that it was within a specific date range because I keep a diary :yup: (w/ details, no names and it also contains information about dates).

It occurred to me how weird that sounds - but, I take comfort in it. Unlike a few people I know, I have never forgotten a hook up. Or even if I forgot details, I have a source to reference other than calling a friend and asking "do you remember that guy?". Is that a bad thing? :redface:

2. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

kudos to you for having enough sex to merit a diary :biggrin1: i dont think its a bad thing. on the contrary i think its a pretty smart thing to do. references are always good.

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

I think sex diaries are cool.

I have journals with a lot of mantasies. Hehehe. It is even cool to write songs about some of those weirded out topics.

Keep on writing, Choko.
    Reality is never a friend but the mind and its dreams are the best confidants. Hehehe.

4. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, nice new gallery picture of yours, ChocoKittie :wink:

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

I am kinda slutty... written in an attempt to appeal to your 1% :wink:
    Actually, I did not have that much "sex" in the past few years because I was in 2 long term relationships. However, once single I did have a couple sexual (intercourse) partners, and, of course, my only reciving oral and finering/bj/hj don't count as sex. :biggrin1:

Mantasies, nice! Yeah, I do not have many fantasies, but I do write my goals in there as well and check them off when they're complete. Thinking that I get off on making detailed lists, haha. :smile:

6. D_Fiona_Farvel

Thanks!
    Hope to take a few more so you can really appreciate my technique. :)

7. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, my approach is my real life is mundane and boring. My mantasies fill in the blanks of my lackluster love life that lacks lust. Hehehe.

So, if anything happens in real life that surpasses my mantasy life. And if it is positive--THAT is a great blessing. If the mantasy realized was shitabulous, then THAT will be a downer. :smile:

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

"mundane and boring"? We need to work on that. Stat. :)

9. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I'd never thought about it really, I suppose a normal diary that keeps the secrets of a love life would be about equal or worse.

So, thumbs up and innovative for not keeping names.

You could always use a special language that only you know for the names that way you can always have the names too.

10. 3sumguy

3sumguy Member

Can I read it?

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I wouldn't risk it falling into the wrong hands

12. D_Fiona_Farvel

Maybe :)

Wrong hands? Government, parents, ex, who?
    More importantly, who cares? Most people have sex, and few can state that they have only had sex with one person. Although, there is no way to distiguish one encounter from the next - as no names or other identifying information is used - so it all could be the same person. Only I know and I am not talking. :cool: Nor is it relevant to anything else in my life.

But no worrries, I purge, in whatever manner, my diary every once in a while. The same thing I do with text messages, emails, PMs, etc., all empty. :smile:

13. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Yeah the wrong hands. Maybe your very open about your encounters but there is plenty i do that i don't need others finding out about. And lets say god forbid i die tomorrow, i don't want my family sorting though my possessions and finding a diary of who i fucked and how. What a legacy to leave
    :redface:

14. D_Fiona_Farvel

:smile: I see your point.
    However, if I died tomorrow, they'll find condoms, lube, dildos, vibrators, butt plug, plan b, and birth control pills, so there's no secret I am having sex. :shrug:
    But, you are correct, I am open (yet discreet) and do not care. Plus, I'll be dead. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted