Sex dream, wet dream

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Krueger: Okay, so this is the first time I'm mentioning this, because when I mention my efforts in this area, they usually go awry extremely quickly, but I am currently on my 10th straight day with no masturbation, and this morning, at about 5:40am, I was finishing a dream, go figure, and I woke up because I could definitely tell I just shot my wad. It almost feels like I cheated. I mean, I was obviously masturbating in my dream (though orally. This is the only kind of sex dream I ever have), but I know I don't start counting the days anew, I can't control my dreams. It was a weird feeling though. Orgasm from the inside, kinda.
    Anyway, a question for Catholics about Catholic doctrine. You see, I'm kinda doing my own investigation into what I think about Catholicism, and I was wondering, I know nocturnal emissions are okay, but what do Catholics say about sex dreams? I know very well that as a Catholic you might not agree with all Catholic doctrine, eg no masturbation, no gay marriage, but really I'm looking for what the church says. Feel free to add your own opinion, but I'd like to know.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Simple.

It's only an evil sex dream if it isn't about procreation. -_-

3. bignfloppy

bignfloppy Member

I am Catholic and wet dreams are okay, but "impure thoughts" are considered sinful. I don't know about it if it was in a dream because that would be totally involuntary.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Oh, they had something in the Onion about Ratzinger's fears of pollution.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Catholic doctrine holds that nocturnal emissions are a natural part of development and, therefore, part of God's plan.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Krueger:
    Yes, this much I knew. I was wondering about the dreaming about sex part, not the emission itself.

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, this much I knew. I was wondering about the dreaming about sex part, not the emission itself.
    [post=331990]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Unless you know how to lucid dream, you can't control it. It totally like, saddens me that you believe a fantasy that was totally out of yer control makes you feel as if you've cheated. But those are yer religious and personal beliefs. It's outta yer hands brah (this time, literally!). If you truly feel guilty, talk it over with yer wife. I bet she's cool with it. And if she's not, then explain to there how we explainedit to you. It was out of yer control.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[post=331990]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Sexual thoughts and dreams are also seen as natural. Cardinal Spellman once said, "People without any sexual fantasies scare me."

9. smallman

smallman New Member

10. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

I think if you were to ask a priest about this he would tell you your feelings are normal and it is natural t have those kinds of dreams. I agree u cant control yourself in yur sleep bc i have had the exact same thing happen to me before. Now the reason catholics feel the way they do about masturbation is bc our sexuality is a gift from God and masturbation is abusing a gift that we are suppose to use with our partner. Our female partner. Back to your dream if you didnt dream your dream intentionally, know that what you were dreaming was wrong, and still carried out with the act then you didnt sin. Thats waht makes a sin a sin We know the act is wrong, by that i mean that its against Gods word ,teachings, and we still INTENTIONALLY carry out with it then yes you have sinned against God. In your case you didnt do this intentionally and if you regret it happening then it wasnt a sin. Thats what i remeber learning in school, but if your really concerned then ask a priest they are more than happy to discuss the faith with you, and anwser any questins you might have.

11. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like, I'm shure you'll get a different answer depending on the priest. Even priests of the same religion. I think they tend to give out like, persoal responses over all else.

12. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, because I'm pretty sure Ratzinger wants to take the Church back to the time when an ejaculation which doesn't get a girl pregnant is the same as murder. Oh, and maybe list Galileo as a heretic again while he's at it.

13. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Then after the priest gives you the guilt trip about abusing your hetero sexuality he'll go back and continue to molest that altar boy.

Be your own person, don't let others dictate what you do.

Draft saved Draft deleted