Sex Dreams

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just recently had a conversation with my girlfriend and a few other female companions of mine and we came to the conclusion that they hadn't had or at least very infrequently had sex dreams. I was curious to find out whether this was just a coincidental sampling or if women weren't so likely to have sex dreams.:33:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i have sex dreams about once a week. i've even had i guess what would be called the female equivalent of a wet dream in that ive had dreams that produce an orgasm. but those dont come (cum) too often when i am having sex and masturbating regularly.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I have them too. Frequency varies from a couple a year to one every couple of days when I was pregnant. Like Chrissy, I've had the female equivalent to a "wet-dream" on a few occasions. Very nice surprises when they happen. Wish I had those more often ; )

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alright, very cool, I too am a strong lucid dreamer!
but that being said, I'm sure a lot of it has to deal with how well one remembers their dreams. Sex dreams for myself are a treat, I don't get them incredibly often but as with any other dream they make life just that much more fun. I'd love to see some more input.