Sex Dreams

bred51

Just Browsing
Media
Just thought this would be a cool idea, post any recent, or past, sex dreams you had for others to read. Last night I had one where, me and this guy I went to highschool with, total stud, saw the outline of his cock in gym, were on a locker room situation. He was taking a crap on some stool thingg in the middle of the floor, and i could see his butt muscles clenching and muscles ripple up his back. When he was finished he spun around and talked about football...while i checked out his dick. Why can't these things be real lol?

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my god! I have the most vivid dreams and in full color too! I have many sex-type dreams but here are my most recent two:

DREAM ONE

Janet Jackson is FBI and while she and her partner were on a mission, she was caught by the enemy. Her partner escaped. Later her partner came back to rescue her and found her locked inside a huge blue metal crate, that was balanced carefully on a huge pipe suspended in mid-air. After some careful manouvering, her partner managed to get up there and lift the lid off (the crate was like a box with a cover. Like, huh?) and found her tied and naked. Janet's actually a voluptuous woman but in my dream, she's very skinny, her ribs were showing and she had A cup breasts. She was strapped down naked to a wooden chair, legs spread apart with a grenade shoved inside her pussy! You remove the grenade, she dies. You don't remove the grenade, she also dies! It was a really fucked up situation to be in!

WTF???? I was disturbed for days after this dream. I still am!

DREAM TWO

I dreamt that I was pursued by 3 men for the purpose of reproduction:

1) The first guy decided to go for a swim in the ocean and unfortunately, dived off a rock all wrong, and landed splat! - Flat in the water and destroyed any reproductive potential he had in his man parts! So moving on to candidate two...

2) I found out that it was Richard Gere who had the hots for me and was sitting at a cafe waiting for me. I happened to be walking around completely naked which strangely, nobody seemed to be making a fuss of. But then before I could get to him, candidate no.3 interrupted the scene...

3) He came out of nowhere and grabbed my completely naked body from behind with his hands. While he tried to drag me off and subdue a frantic me, I was wondering why he wasn't even having an erection from my nakedness. (Yes, it's a good time to be having such thoughts while being kidnapped!:eek:) I mean, we were body to body and my butt was right up his dick while he was holding me! I managed to free myself and ran for my life. He came after me. I lost him after a while and I ended up in a hotel room. I locked the door and waited, thinking I had lost him. But then after a few moments, he found me. I saw his shadow lurking underneath, outside my door. I panicked! He was going to barge down my door! Moments passed, yet nothing happened. Suddenly, a piece of paper was slipped under my door. And he left. I picked up the paper. On it, he said that he would like to fuck me. And if I agreed, he would pay me

$201,000,000,000!

I never found out what happened . :crying:

Last edited:

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, Cece. I wish I had dreams like that, I'd save a fortune on movie tickets and DVDs.

In any case, I very rarely have sex dreams myself. If I do, they're only tiny fragments of a scene that is otherwise incomplete or disjointed. They never seem to flow coherently, make any real sense, or last a long time. I've also never had a wet dream. I do regularly wake up at 3 or 4am with a rock-hard erection. I'm not sure if that's because I'm having a sex dream and don't remember it, or if it's just a normal nightly thing for a guy.

bred51

Just Browsing
Media
Abother one I had which was quite weird was that I was in a very long bathroom with a shower at one end, and me and a bunch of other guys would run naked from one end to the other, hop in the shower then hop out and run to the other end and repeat. Quite odd but myself and another guy i went to school with ended up self sucking next to each other.

D

deleted3782

Last night I had a dream that I was back at my old high school...for some kind of reunion...only we were moving back into our dormitory (and my roommate and I had the best room). We all made our way down to the lake on campus...we found ourselves in line in a hallway, waiting to go skinny dipping, and the guy I had a huge crush on was standing beside me, with his wife...and he gets a big grin and strips off all his clothes in preparation for skinny dipping...his wife gets very embarrassed but he doesn't care. She is behind him as he faced me talking to someone else about how terrible her husband is and the next thing I know my friend has a huge hard-on. He says something like "Lets go out and eat later" and I reach down and grab his wood smiling and say "Or I could just eat now"...and then the dream ends.

I gotta say, if my old friend really has a dick like the one I dreamt about...woof. That was one of the top five sexy dreams I have had...ya I live a deprived life...but all day long I have felt like it really happened, it felt that real.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sex dreams are a sign of mental health. Why? Because you know that all the characters in them are actually you, and you are getting along with your subconscious in wonderful harmony :tongue:

Now back to the stories? :popcorn:

D

deleted3782

Sex dreams are a sign of mental health. Why? Because you know that all the characters in them are actually you, and you are getting along with your subconscious in wonderful harmony :tongue:

So when I grabbed my friend's dick, I was just grabbing myself?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep.

Okay, my turn. I dreamed that I had a boyfriend with beautiful silky auburn hair down to his waist and he was dining on my crotch area and his hands were dug so deep into my bottom they made permanent dents. Then later in the dream there was this young man and woman who were supposed to be him and me at an earlier stage, only the young man was built a bit softer, and the woman was more built in the ribcage and had shorter legs, and around her waist was the most marvelous pair of skintight trousers, woven of long silky auburn hair, right down to her calves. They must have felt like satin.

D

deleted3782

Last night I had a dream...and the guy I had a huge crush on was...woof. That was one of the top five sexy dreams I have had...

I had another dream about this same guy...and it was so realistic it blew me away. The dream started when I got a call from this guy (that I had a huge crush on) who was in a hotel in my town. He told me that he had a fight with his wife, got in his car, and kept on driving until he got to my town 8 hours away. He needed a sympathetic ear, and he knew I'd "be there" for him. So I drove over to his hotel and learned that the marriage wasn't going very wll...and he wanted out. Then he started talking about moving to my town, and maybe moving in with me. I remember thinking I'd hit the jackpot, and I was so excited to have the opportunity to "be there" for him. We spent a lot of time talking and planning...and then the dream ended. Nothing sexual, no nudity. But I woke up with an incredible warm feeling of connection and anticipation that hasn't gone away. It was such an intense experience...I had to wonder what kicked the dream off. Nothing majorly different in my life. I even went to his facebook page to see if there were any clues...and there weren't any.

It's rare that I get intense and memorable dreams like this that feel so real...and its but me in an oddly great mood all day long. Doncha love that?