Sex dreams

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had one two nights ago, I was flying around, yep i was flying. And occasionally I'd pick up a woman to fly around with me. I didnt fuck them, because I cudnt while flying. but I'd reach down there pants or up there shirt, and some of them didnt have pussies or breasts. they had nothing there, or they didnt feel real. A couple of them, I dropped to their deaths... lol. If you think this is wrong, I don't really care. It's like a video game, where you go around and kill everyone in sight. Any difference? I don't play these but by your logic everyone who enjoys these needs therapy.

For as big of a know-it-all as Kotchanski is she doesnt know much about mental illness. If I had a mental disorder, a shrink could help me with this. People don't see psychiatrists because they're immoral.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I seldom remember my dreams, however, usually sexual dreams are very romantic, and represent me and a girl (my girlfriend 90% of the times) cuddling and than having sex (well, sometimes rough sex) in romantic places, like waterfalls, the desert and so on.