sex dreams

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost every time I am having a sex dream, I get to a point where it seems like I will climax, at that moment, some family member shows up, and totally screws with my psyche.

If no family shows up, its a hot wet dream. YAY! But most of the time, they come in and interfere. BOO! I told an ex this once, and she thought it was pretty messed up.

My favorite, was I was on a cruise ship, and I suddenly realized it was a gay cruise, whcih sucked, because I dont go there. All these guys were walking around hugging and kissing eachother and stripping naked. I was hella disappointed... until I went downstairs, where there were tons of naked women licking eachother and writhing around.... I remember nutting when seeing the black and white lesbian couple getting it on. That was a wet dream. :)

My last one, I think was related ot the fact a hot girl, who has been a friend, moved in, and I have been resisting anything with her for a variety of reasons, (I had a thread a month ago about her). So on the second day, i twas getting difficult for me not to tear her clothes off. I went to bed horny, and had a dream I was naked in bed with my sister, but incredibly turned on, but also incredibly disgusted, with my head telling me it was ok. I woke up hard, but really disturbed.

So, anyways, tell me your sex dreams

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had anyone walk in on me during a sex dream and wake me up?

Don't people knock in your house?

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was this "cruise" ship named the S.S. LPSG, perchance? Hehe.

Does the family member you mention show up literally, in the physical world or do you mean they show up in your dream?

My wet dreams when younger were almost always just a sensation - no 'characters' or anything, just a knowledge that I'm going to climax while dreaming. Sometimes in the dream I was having sex, other times I'm pretty sure I was masturbating in the dream. In any case, now, it's more or less dry orgasms if I have a sexual dream - but those can be a lot of fun too. :biggrin1:

Almost every time I am having a sex dream, I get to a point where it seems like I will climax, at that moment, some family member shows up, and totally screws with my psyche.

If no family shows up, its a hot wet dream. YAY! But most of the time, they come in and interfere. BOO! I told an ex this once, and she thought it was pretty messed up.

My favorite, was I was on a cruise ship, and I suddenly realized it was a gay cruise, whcih sucked, because I dont go there. All these guys were walking around hugging and kissing eachother and stripping naked. I was hella disappointed... until I went downstairs, where there were tons of naked women licking eachother and writhing around.... I remember nutting when seeing the black and white lesbian couple getting it on. That was a wet dream. :)

My last one, I think was related ot the fact a hot girl, who has been a friend, moved in, and I have been resisting anything with her for a variety of reasons, (I had a thread a month ago about her). So on the second day, i twas getting difficult for me not to tear her clothes off. I went to bed horny, and had a dream I was naked in bed with my sister, but incredibly turned on, but also incredibly disgusted, with my head telling me it was ok. I woke up hard, but really disturbed.

So, anyways, tell me your sex dreams

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They (family members) only show up in dreams. Its been 10+ years since I lived with any family.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have sex dreams on a regular basis, they just carry on to their natural conclusion, but in one dream I have very regularly I'm in this huge clothing store, it has everything from coats to shoes and everything is just 1p - yay. I'm getting so much stuff that I have to get this supersized shopping trolley to put things in. It being a dream this trolley is literally holding hundreds of items and I'm dashing about cramming as much as I can into it. My greed is in full flow. Finally I'm done and I go to the counter to pay. I always wake up at that point, I'm half convinced if I ever manage to pay for the stuff it will still be there when I wake up.

Shows where my priorities lie doesn't it :)