Sex drive - Comments please

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
time for you to become "the cheating type." Women do it all the time.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course I also believe that a man should never be exclusive until he marries, but that's just me.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm noticing more and more that I'm finding myself very unsatisfied sexually, in my relationship. I've had several talks with my girlfriend about it, and, at this point, I'm just tired of bringing it up. If I start something, she'll go along with it, and says she enjoys it (and seems to, as well); she's never turned me down, though. But I get tired of always coming onto her. It's fun to have a girl come to you for sex. It's hot. But when I just leave things to her, the days just go by, and no sex. She tells me I have a really high sex drive; she says that she thought she was a sex freak before she met me, and now she's in awe of me. She insists that she really likes our sex--loves it--and the only reason we don't do it more often is that she's often tired from work or other things like that. I guess I'm just confused now, and curious. I never really considered myself to have an overly high sex drive; I'd be happy with once a day, though twice would be better on average. Obviously there's sex sprees and such, but I'd say that, for me, averaging 2 or so times a day (unless there was opportunities for "nooners" or whatever) would be pretty ideal. I'm horny all day, every few hours or so. In contrast, she says she gets horny "maybe" once a day, though sometimes there's days when she doesn't.

Comments on sex drive - yours and/or your (ex/)partner(s)?

"Everyone" says that guys are generally more horny than women, but these days I don't really believe that. I have lots of female friends, many of which confide in me things of sexual nature. Sure, guys advertise being horny more often, but my experience with women has led me to believe that (obviously, generally speaking) women are pretty much just as horny as guys; they just don't advertise it, because people are so quick to throw out the "slut" label.

It just seems very bizarre to me to go an entire day without being horny once, rough times excluded. I'm just having a hard time with this sex deficiency. Sure, I could always just initiate it and have as much sex as I wanted, but I guess I'm too self-conscious for that: to me, being the 'horny one' all the time and always initiating the sex is kind've like being that one friend who is always calling everyone else, and never gets called. It gets to me after awhile. I mean, I'm the kinda guy who would like to wake up & have sex, get ready, go to work... come home, have sex, and then maybe have some more before we go to sleep later on. Does that make me a "nympho"? Or do I have a girl who's exhibiting a low sex drive?

And, since I'm sure someone is going to bring it up and call me all sorts of shallow and self-centered, no, I don't think sex is the only thing in a relationship, nor am I a womanizer or anything of the sort. My post is merely limited to the sexual aspect of our relationship.[/QUOTE]

Trust me over time that changes.I've been married for 18 years,and it goes in phases.The first five years we persued each other,the next 5-6 she took the leed and the last few years most of the time it's me.
This morning I woke up to a realy nice hand job,tommarow maybe I'll wake up first!:smile:

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

This compromise doesn't disappoint you? I could have that, if I could be okay with it. But it's really hard to walk away feeling comfortable with our sex life--that we're both enjoying it, at least--when I know that I'm always the one to initiate it. Sure, she always seems to enjoy it once it happens, but if I have to initiate it every time, how is that not going to eventually seem like I'm the only one interested in having sex? Then I get a little discouraged: why bother? Sex is really important to me, but sex, to me, should be about both (or all people involved.. :wink:) people enjoying it and really wanting it. I'm not the kinda person who can still enjoy it if it doesn't seem like my partner does. Eh.

Is that asking for too much? Is this a moot point? I'm really starting to regret caring about my partner so much; this would all be so much easier if I only gave a shit about myself and my interests. Haha. Why does it so often seem that the assholes among us have it so much easier in life?

Sex is important to me too, especially after a near-miss that nearly ended things for me many decades ago. My compromise that I often initiate sex doesn't concern me because my wife always responds positively and with affection. It happens to be that I ask, but what follows is much more important.

This seems to be the case with you, too.

I also know that at age 50 and after 23 years of marriage, what I have is quite special.

Reactions: sudcalifornio

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with my girlfriend on and off for 6 years now. My only wish is that she was more sexually adventurous.

She has the most amazing vagina though, it's forever virgin tight, and not very deep so there tends to be a lot of "Ow" going on, which I enjoy immensely.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the question lingering in my head. And, honestly, I'm not the cheating type. The only reason the possibility even lingers in my head is because I'm hurt so bad and a small part of me wants to lash out; it's the pain speaking, not "me" or even my lust.

I was replying to Bonky not you with asking about cheating, but it's good that you know this about yourself.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The reason why she never asks is because she's glad to get a break! The average for most couples is about twice a week I think.

Most relationships will have some degree of mismatched sex drives. I hope you are in a relationship with her because you love her and she fulfills many of your other needs not just sex.

If you need sex that often, I'd suggest masturbation. Very few women will want sex multiple times a day, 365 days a year. So to go looking for that and find someone compatible in all other ways, is virtually impossible.

Reactions: AlteredEgo