Sex Drive question - How many times a day do you jerk off on average?

How many times a day do you jerk off?

• Total voters

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wankers! Lol---just kidding, whatever works.

For me? Havnt in months. All my life i have practiced Saud cock maintanance--- proably devote 25 minutes a day to that. Never to completion.

I am mostly straight but have a lovely " stable" of male cocksuckers. Been very blessed!
They dont get to swallow come every time---im into control and dominance---- but i do need to be drained at the very least once a day---- probably average closer to twice.

itti

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It varies - and I would really like to know which factors define how often I jerk off each day... Sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel that I will jerk off like 4 to 5 times that day including eding. Other days I prefer to only have a short jerk off session. Some days I feel the urge to not only cum once but try to go for a second and third cumshot without pause.

However, I try to come at least once a day even though I am in my late 40s. I just love jerking off!

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
usually twice in the shower in the morning. More often if I don't have sex that day..... which pretty much always happens so mostly twice a day.

Reactions: Jagtstein