Sex Drive

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gelia542, Sep 14, 2004.

1. gelia542

gelia542 New Member

Albums:
    Hey all.

This topic is about your sex drive. How big is yours? Do you like to have sex every day? Or once every 2 weeks? Also, is your partner's sex drive the same as yours?

I like to have sex/fool around at least once every three days. Sometimes, I can go about 3 times a day. However, my boyfriend only likes to do it once in a while, so it sucks that I don't get to do it as often. However, every time we do do it, it's SO DAMN GOOD! :)

It's always worth the wait. :) Being 19 has it's ups and downs.

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I am 41 and I still want it everyday.. more than once a day. I have had girlfriends who loved to just spend the day fucking.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Change the 41 to 75 and the first statement fits me like a CONDOMania fucking rubber. Since divorce, it's mostly solo, but I seldom skip a day without unloading my cannon and some days more times than once.

See what LPSG does for me, but before you guys it was icuii showing and seeing.

Luke

4. txquis

Gold Member

My sex drive is high.
    Always has been.
    That doesn't mean I'm always getting laid :p

I have had partners who, like me, would
    like to have sex daily,
    and others who were an every three or four days type.
    I'll agree, anticipation is fun sometimes,
    and the waiting can make it all the sweeter.

5. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: My sex drive is MUCH higher than my boyfriends. I would like once a day (or more) and he is okay w/ a time or two a week. Makes for a frustrated me.

6. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

Every other day seems to be the sweet spot for my wife and I. It can be more often or less, but I think every other day is how we both like it best.

7. Xin

Xin New Member

Do those guys have a severly reduced hormone delivery? :blink:
    I've quite happily gone three times a day (or on occasion, more) with my last partner.

8. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl:
    Do those guys have a severly reduced hormone delivery? :blink:
    I've quite happily gone three times a day (or on occasion, more) with my last partner.
    [post=256395]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Well he is older than me so I let it slide for that a little cause I know his drive isnt as high as mine due to ages but heck....... Now I dont know if I could go 3 xs a day cause I would be saying OUCH!!!! Guess w/ lots of lube you wont go raw but still.

9. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    If I could...at least 2-3 times a day. I once had a gf that for the first month we were together we had sex 5-7 times a day! I actually FAKED my orgasms so I wouldn't hurt! Felt like a knife stabbing me in the sac! Being single now I have 3 girls I know that have agreed to no strings attached sex once a week. It's just sex so it's almost boring. :blink:

10. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I am proud to say that my sex drive is slowing down. I used to be a fiend for sex but lately its been about 2 times a week or less. Maybe it is the time of year or how i am feeling but sex is not as important as it used to be for me. I have adapted other priorities that are more paramount then 'getting off'.

11. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

lately for me it's "what's sex?"

damn pregnancy hormones. My poor husband suffers.

12. Imported

Gold Member

nominuteman: Always had a high sex drive (I'm 46 now). My current partner can handle me pretty well most times, but she tells me that "There's no way I can handle that every day." Size is 8" by 7.5 to 8" around. Sessions last around 30 mins. to an hour and a half. (It's taking longer the older I get!) If she's not able, I take care of it myself, once or twice a day.

13. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I'm a 50 yo old fuck. But, since the teen years when I was a walking talking hard on....like all guys that age....it varies, A LOT. Some weeks I want to fuck 12 times a day and other weeks, I don't care. Fluctuating hormones? Shit going on in the real world? Can't blame it one "old age" since I've always been that way. My "horny" weeks now are as frequent and powerful as they ever were. So, I guess I shouldn't bitch.

14. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, from puberty through a man's twenties, this ::grabs with both hands:: seems unable to go down.

15. eyemready

eyemready Member

I wish we had a pic of your big balls. I have found that as I age (53) my ability to perform has waned slightly, but that my desire has increased substantially. I guess this is a curse of age....the less you get the more you want!

Anyway, I did recently cum 3 times in about 2 hours, which is great for me!

16. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: _________/\_________________________________________________________

Dead dead dead... for the most part. Was it something I did?

17. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Nope. I'm in a similar sceario, except the feelings there, but the "victims" aren't!

18. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx:
    I'm a fucking horn dawg! Sometimes (although rarely) I'd like to have a little less of a sex drive because it can get pretty intense. I get tired of always having a hard-on, but it's better now in my early 20s than when I was in my teens. My dad tells me wait until I get older & I'll be wishing I was 16 again & wanting to cum 10 times a day. I love sexual feelings however frequently they arise.

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

I think it's safe to assume that many of the people who would seek out a forum like this would have above average sex drives, myself included. Right now I have more drive than willing victims, but sometimes it's good just to feel so alive. One of nature's cruelest tricks- men's sex drive peaks at 18 to 21, and women's waits till the 40's.

20. Imported

Gold Member

NikkiSixx: I have an extremely low sex drive...I haven't had sex yet (and I'm almost 20!) but I jack off almost once per day...and it takes me a long time to bring myself to orgasm...

Draft saved Draft deleted