Sex Drive

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I dunno about sex, am a virgin at the time of posting ;)

I've been wanking/jacking off/ham shaking etc 3 times a day without fail since I was 13. I can't help it. I did edge it for 4 hours last night and just now came twice in an hour, one was 40 mins other was about 5 lol I saw a nice pic.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 30 2004, 03:43 PM
One of nature's cruelest tricks- men's sex drive peaks at 18 to 21, and women's waits till the 40's.
[post=257926]Quoted post[/post]​

It is hard to believe that we are in or near our 40's (when did that happen?)
Seems like yesterday i was 23 years old but soon i will be 37... ;)

Hapi Papi: VIRGINS OF THE WORLD UNITE! (No not for an orgy :angry: ).

Yeah I used to masturbate a lot more between 1992-1996 (ages 13-17).

It's been over a week now (although that's mainly because of being busy with work and out of mourning after losing a cousin).

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 30 2004, 04:43 PM
One of nature's cruelest tricks- men's sex drive peaks at 18 to 21, and women's waits till the 40's.
[post=257926]Quoted post[/post]​

I know that is the conventional wisdom, and it probably represents the average ... but there are exceptions. I am one.

Although I had a very strong drive in my teens, it seemed to grow steadily up until reaching its peak at around 25 to 30. Much as I love him, it was the birth of my first son that seemed to turn the tide, both in terms of opportunity and energy. I dare say a few other dads around here can echo that sentiment.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Max@Oct 1 2004, 07:45 AM

Much as I love him, it was the birth of my first son that seemed to turn the tide, both in terms of opportunity and energy. I dare say a few other dads around here can echo that sentiment.
[post=258012]Quoted post[/post]​

I can agree with you there. Love my kids to death, opportunities for sex have been fewer and farther between since the family has grown.

D

deleted111

My boyfriend and I have sex whenever we feel like it. Sometimes twice a day, sometimes once, sometimes we go a couple of days. Just depends what we have time for. It takes me quite a while to get off, it doesnt take him that long. Since I am usually receiving I usually will try to get off with him but it doesnt happen that often. I could have sex a few times a day and be okay with it. More then a few and I'm either too sore in the back or too sore in the front LOL.

Nate