Sex Drive

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Navengil Nutroll, Nov 27, 2009.

1. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

i was wondering if you ever go through an extended dry spell when it comes to male drives. i am in one now and am not sure whether to worry. my health is fine - i just had a checkup 3 weeks ago. but this is weird for me. i just dont get horny much, and when i wake up or go to bed with wood and try to work it, nothing happens. makes me sort of apprehensive about hooking up again anytime soon if the opportunity presents itself. again, i am not used to this. different lifestyle. i'm 25 so i suppose age could be coming into the picture. i thought things were cool well beyond that tho.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Diet and stress can effect your drive, especially if you smoke cigarettes and/or consume alcohol. On the other hand, you might just be distracted: who knows.

I've found that my response is completely different between when I'm just bored and jerking off and when I'm hooking up. Even if I'm just lackluster in private, I'm usually randy and ready to go in a more sexual situation. You can't directly compare the two.

3. lgtrmusr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any recent major changes in life? Stress is a potential issue. But at 25, old age is not your problem. As you said, things will be cool for a good while yet.

4. hud01

Gold Member

Age at 25...lol...I am almost twice your age and usually get off at least once a day and rarely go more than 2 days without relief.

It could be mental, it could be physical, but it is not right.

5. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    It's almost certainly not age related. I've had dry spells, and they've all been caused by stress of some kind. Like the others have suggested, big life changes can have an impact, but it doesn't necessarily have to be something obvious or overwhelming. Think it over and see if you can isolate something that's weighing on you that might make you feel less spontaneous or less confident.

Of course, it could also be something physical going on. If you can afford it, there's no harm in getting things checked out by a doctor. A pretty routine set of blood tests can check your basic hormone levels to see if anything's haywire there. Low testosterone or metabolic syndrome can certainly cause lowered sex drive. Medications can also have a big impact, so talk to your doc if you're taking anything new (prescription or otherwise).

More likely than not, though, it's just a passing doldrums and you'll be back to normal before you know it. Whatever the cause, I can attest to the fact that in your mid-twenties, you spring back from the dry periods very strongly when it happens.

Draft saved Draft deleted