Sex drive.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Just wondering ladies on average when your in a relationship how often you would have sex, is it enough to satisfy your man or is he always wanting more..do men naturally have a higher sex drive than most women?

Also when your single do you find yourself masturbating as often as you would be having sex in arelationship, or do you consider it just a means to get you through until the next time you do have sex?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Lee...

I'm always wanting more and he gives me as much as I can...until he said 'enough woman i have no more...' but he already gave me a lot and more he gives more i want, that situation that sex energyze women and put males to sleep...than 'he runs from me' and calls and text messages 1 to 2 days telling me he is a deadman walking and working and than we have more again and the samething happens again...

Of course i take the opportunity to tease him all the way...'such a petit little thing like me is beating up hum?!'...and you know males they like to compete...:biggrin1: and its all being fun and nice.

About masturbation, since i learned to do it not long ago and fancy to do it i just do it. Like nike: "just do it!"

D_Cliddorne Clitknocker

Just Browsing
Media
I know you asked for the female perspective, but my wife has a very low sex drive, anly wanting to have sex once every 2 or 3 weeks. Ever since she has started to work full time, she is always tired and just not up to it. Having a discrpancy in sex drive can definately be an issue that needs to be dealt with. We are trying to deal with it, but its difficult. I don't need sex daily, I would but there is definately a differnce between us. Another issue with us is that once I've been shut down a number of times, I quit bringing up the issue and that can make it worse. If any one has any been in a similar situation I'd love to hear how you dealt with it. Thanks

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
Just wondering ladies on average when your in a relationship how often you would have sex, is it enough to satisfy your man or is he always wanting more..do men naturally have a higher sex drive than most women?

Also when your single do you find yourself masturbating as often as you would be having sex in arelationship, or do you consider it just a means to get you through until the next time you do have sex?

Ha! Good one! Is it enough to satisfy HIM?? OK, Lee I see that you're still well-mired in your 20s. Let me just say that right around the time I hit 35 my sex drive went off the deep end. I've read too that it's not that uncommon, not only did I start wanting sex more but I've become more orgasmic than I used to be, especially more vaginally orgasmic. At present I am not in a monogamous relationship so I suppose I can't exactly answer your question but let me just say this issue is why I'm a big fan of people cohabitating before they get married. Ohiodong is right, if you're in a relationship with someone and the two of you have way different sex drives that can be a serious problem. At present I am not wearing any guys out :biggrin1: I don't think :confused: although I've had 2 somewhat steady FWB flings this year. But I'm with Gisella on this, I pretty much always want more. Really good sex is a strange thing how it satisfies desire and creates desire all at once!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a high sex drive...although I don't have sex all that frequently since I don't do one night stands. A 'friend' was telling me all I'd need to do is wear a t shirt with my size on it or go up to a girl and tell her [my cock is this big]...and that I should be having sex every day lol. [a female friend]

Anyway, when I do have it, which will be next week, it will be all week and probably ridiculous times a day...medics will be on standby :D

Still, I usually (always) have a higher sex drive than the female. Unless its been a long time since we 'bumped uglies'...then she can be even more keen than myself, or at least the same. Sometimes I think I like sex/have it so much to cover up some sort of insecurity...or to prove my dominance or something as my uncle tells me...hmm. I just think I really like sex :D and giving pleasure.

I masturbate about the same, multiple times a day, whether in a relationship or not.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohio: The gist is leave it as long as possible, maybe tease, like go up to her and kiss her, and stroke her 'area' a little bit, very briefly. Perhaps say 'I love you, you so sexy...etc'

But try not to pressure her into sex or make her think that's the goal...just little teases and touches, over say a week or maybe more dependin on her libido should work. One day she'll jump on you. Of course if you have kids that's another thing...try to have them sleep out somewhere after maybe a week of this teasing and innuendo etc.

It may be hard to resist and just to tease but it pays off. A girl jumpin on you and gettin freaky is good :)

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get hungry for it 2 or 3 times a week... and when in a relationship I like to mix it up with a few shorts sessions and a good satisfying one at least once a week. I was married to a guy that was so platonic you could CRY. He told me "once a month is enough for any NORMAL person". I was 18... and he convinced me there was something wrong with me * chuckles* We're divorced now, go figure.

Guys... I have told me guy ffriends this SO many times.. you just cant ask (most) women "Hey lets have sex". You gotta ask PHYSICALLY. I n general if your woman turns you down, your probably asking her the wrong way !

I tell my firends, sneak up to her when shes doing the dishes and wrap y our arms around her and nuzzle and bite her neck.

Or compliment her once or twice and then a lil later steal a kiss... and then a lil later..... put her up against the wall and lay one her like you really MEAN it.

Women are aroused in different ways than men are..
I find its what we FEEL, not what we SEE.

Guys? Like Harrison Ford said... " You show up, thats it, we're guys, we're easy."

Guys too... you may think y ou're all that and a bag of chips but maybe you arent... bottom line...if she is not getting off every time she has sex, why would she be enthused about having it more? I mean if you werent getting off, would you want that partner over and over again? *s*

Lotsa women fake cause they have given up in the lines of communication. A good sex life takes effort, sometimes planning, a good imagination, and follow ups ( as in making sure she is satisfied) Good lovers know...
If you have to ask, then the answer is most likely "no."
:wink:

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ohio, i lost my really long reply to you,then i read MattMatts response.she's got it!but here's some more... take a shower together in the morning,have her jack you off.if she's not interested in that,do it yourself so she can watch.i'll bet she likes to watch you cum.i'll bet most of the lpsg ladies love to watch a man cum.take a bubble bath as a date and don't pressure her for sex.have fun!PERSIST!my wife and i do these things because her drive is not even close to mine.we're 55 and she has suffered the dreaded MENOPAUSE and one casualty was her sex drive.it has just faded.because we sometimes have to wait a month or more for intercourse(yes really)we do so many other things.she always knows how i feel about her and i ALWAYS tell her"we really need to get together,but i'll wat for you",and i tell you when it happens,it's explosive!!!!!!ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!alien

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Thing is ive found that guys tend tosay they want sex more than they can physically keep up with. At first they are happy with the 2/3 times a day but later they settle into a 2/3 day routine. I think it isnt because they dont want it but they truely cant keep up..us ladies just keep going The only guy i found that could keep up was 18 and as horny as hell.

Do guys sex drives deplete with age, and at what age?

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have to say that I have a very active sex drive. If I can have sex once a day, I normally have it once a day. As far as masturbation, I do masturbate more without a relationship, as I currently have no boyfriend, I find myself masturbating once every day or two.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
mydouble_d's said:
As far as masturbation, I do masturbate more without a relationship, as I currently have no boyfriend, I find myself masturbating once every day or two.

Im glad to hear that. I find now also with no relatioship im maturbating usually at least once a day and considering ive heard some guys say they can go a week or so without it i though i was abnormal, especially for a female and always being so horny

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:

Lee_M:

I've found that in some past relationships we've both been satisfied with the sex frequency. In others, he was always wanting more than I.

In general, I feel that men have a higher sex drive than women. Okay, everyone, I said, "In General" :rolleyes:

When I am single, I have no other choice than to use my B.O.B. (Battery Operated Boyfriend). When I'm in a relationsip, I rarely use a vib/dildo unless I'm using it with my partner. Gosh, why do I feel like that was TMI. :biggrin1: .

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience is that women have higher sex drives. For the reasons as outlined by SH and Gisella. If this happens to you guys - go straight to the tantric sex manual.

Ohio

May I offer my experience. What you are finding is not at all uncommon. Don't flame me ladies, but they have just found in the UK, that now that women are working the same as men in the office, their incidence of heart disease etc is catching up with men's.

Now if you throw the traditional roles of mother wife and housekeeper on top of a hard job, you have a recipe for a lot of exhausted women. You are not going to have a great sex life with an exhausted woman or man for that matter.

I am not saying that you don't, but I do all the food shopping and all the cooking (it's usually a pleasure for me), I know how to use the hoover, dishwasher and washing machine. I prefer to be independent.

If someone comes home from work exhausted only to face a whole new set of jobs - well your heart drops. If however you can come home to a reasonably clean place, a stocked fridge and time to put your feet up for half an hour before a good dinner is cooked for you, well then you can start thinking about that shower together.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
My experience is that women have higher sex drives. For the reasons as outlined by SH and Gisella. If this happens to you guys - go straight to the tantric sex manual.

Ohio

May I offer my experience. What you are finding is not at all uncommon. Don't flame me ladies, but they have just found in the UK, that now that women are working the same as men in the office, their incidence of heart disease etc is catching up with men's.

Now if you throw the traditional roles of mother wife and housekeeper on top of a hard job, you have a recipe for a lot of exhausted women. You are not going to have a great sex life with an exhausted woman or man for that matter.

I am not saying that you don't, but I do all the food shopping and all the cooking (it's usually a pleasure for me), I know how to use the hoover, dishwasher and washing machine. I prefer to be independent.

If someone comes home from work exhausted only to face a whole new set of jobs - well your heart drops. If however you can come home to a reasonably clean place, a stocked fridge and time to put your feet up for half an hour before a good dinner is cooked for you, well then you can start thinking about that shower together.

A happy spouse = A horney spouse. :wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Outside of a relationship, I will masturbate several times a day, and lean on my booty calls 2-3 times a week.

In a relationship, I want sex twice daily, and some time alone to masturbate too.

I have my cycls though, weeks when I have no interest in sex. Afterward, my libido is restored, sometimes, too well restored.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lee_M said:
do men naturally have a higher sex drive than most women?
Hah. Just one of those little fables society uses to whack men over the head with whenever it's really needed, like in divorce court. As in, "they're all animals, you know."

All the GFs seemed to want it every hour on the hour. It was ridiculous, not to mention impossible. The idea that I might have other things to do - like, say, eat and sleep - never seemed to cross their lil' minds. I can only conclude that -

1. Something about me in particular drives them berserk. This seems extremely unlikely. Or,

2. They're like that with everybody. As the other possibility is farfetched, I have to hypothesize that this is it. Anecdotally, I can say that all that women seem to think about is sex, novelty food, and things I have to buy for the bathroom (mainly new towels and toilet-bowl brushes). I have found that these priorities leave secondary considerations - like, say, intellectual life - seriously circumscribed.

This is quite aside from those strange ideas shared by ordinary women everywhere - that small animals are dangerous (and I really really have to get rid of that mouse in the cellar), that the sink is no place for motorcycle carburettor parts, and that my stash of ammunition doesn't belong in the refrigerator (so why does it have that little light and all those shelves? I mean, really!).

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They also seem to think that you need more than two pairs of shoes and that you have to throw your underpants out just because they have the odd hole.

And then they complain that we don't understand them. :tongue:

girly24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My guy has a high sexdrive...:biggrin1:
If i don't want to..I'll just say it.
And he accepts that

If i let him..
We fuck 10 times a day

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a big sex drive. I can't recall me refusing having sex with a bf other than my first time (I refused, but he refused to listen... it was also the end of the relationship).
My sexual relationships were all good at start, but after a while the frequency dropped. My drive never changed though and it has been an issue sometimes.

I masturbate almost every day and jump on my boyfriend whenever the opportunity is present. :biggrin1:

Ingrid

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember reading somewhere ( granted I cant prove it but I believe it) that most women's loss of virginity was a bad experiance and /or date rape.

The latter is of course, an incomplete definition at best.

I am also a memeber of that club.

Men, if you read this, teach your sons better. I taught mine that a woman can get scared and say NO at the last minute, and that you ( he) must back off ten feet, and put away your equipment, and NEVER give her a bad time about it.