Sex Drive

bigdeal369

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SO does anyone here have a sex drive so that they are always needing some unload?! I never get tired of it either though, I just wish there were girls out there to constantly attend to me haha!

Anyone know such a girl???

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are only 23! :rolleyes: Of course your sex drive is high. As far as finding a woman who will "constantly" attend to your needs, I doubt you'll ever find her.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have that kind of sex drive, but unfortunately i have to be a mommy and work too. Most of us have other things required so we arent able to service our man day and night. I wear the hell out of my husband because i have such a high sex drive. Oft times a couple isnt on the same page with their sex drive which is why one has to tend to the other persons sexual needs. Rarely is the desire similar.

We have mind blowing sex pretty often 9 years into marriage, i cant complain! I wish i could borrow his cock while he's at work.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SO does anyone here have a sex drive so that they are always needing some unload?! I never get tired of it either though, I just wish there were girls out there to constantly attend to me haha!

Anyone know such a girl???
Sure move to NW Georgia! :wink:

You are only 23! :rolleyes: Of course your sex drive is high. As far as finding a woman who will "constantly" attend to your needs, I doubt you'll ever find her.
What planet do you live on? :confused: There are plenty of women with high sex drives. My last bf thought I was a nympho. :redface:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJQT can wear the hell out of any man! She'll serve you some stout coffee first so you can keep up with her.

NJ, dont you love listening to your man snore like hell after you've ridden him into the sunset?
The only thing better is hearing him whimper, "I'm done, there's no more cum baby." As he looks down in amazement at the soft, wrinkly cock in his hand. :biggrin1: :flirt:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have that kind of sex drive, but unfortunately i have to be a mommy and work too. Most of us have other things required so we arent able to service our man day and night. I wear the hell out of my husband because i have such a high sex drive. Oft times a couple isnt on the same page with their sex drive which is why one has to tend to the other persons sexual needs. Rarely is the desire similar.

We have mind blowing sex pretty often 9 years into marriage, i cant complain! I wish i could borrow his cock while he's at work.

What planet do you live on? :confused: There are plenty of women with high sex drives. My last bf thought I was a nympho. :redface:

Yes, there are at least two of you with high sex drives. :biggrin1: And you also have your "not in the mood" times. :rolleyes: Read what I highlighted in BHR's post.

Man, I know how you feel... we might go 5 or 6 times in one night, have a shower and when we get back to bed I'm ready to go and wanting more again, then again first thing in the morning, lunch break, when I get home from work....

Thankfully I've finally found a girl that gets just as horny as me.. and no, you can't have her! I'm sure you will find one, they usually have a certain cheeky smile.... One thing that I love is that my girl is always checking out the package and giving it a grab when ever she gets a chance, when shopping, driving, under the table when we are at lunch with friends.... damn, she is perfect.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I am so glad to hear other ladies with a sex drive like mine. I am married to a very wonderful man who is diabetic ...ED.... so no intercourse(yet). I sometimes think I am a nympho. If we can ever get all the pieces together I am going to wear him out. :fingersx::banana:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another woman here with a very high sex drive - several guys I've been with have commented on it. I remember one saying "Where do you get all that sexual energy?" :smile:

Hugh_Jardon

1st Like
Media
His name is Jose and if he doesn't get off 3 times a day he gets pissed. But he is Ok with a lot of diffrent things. Always over his shoulder!! Always!
BTW hw is 34 - puts me to shame!!! thought I was good!!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ah, BedheadRed...you do speak the truth. I've always had a much higher sex drive than my lovers. Wasn't always a good thing, since I was the one 'made' to suffer. But I eventually figured out what I needed to keep the peace with me and my men (my safety valve as it were).

My partner and I have been together for 15 years and my sex drive is more like what it was in my teens than at the level of most of my contemporaries. When we do have sex, it's great! But I never get enough...

As for borrowing your husband's cock while he's at work: maybe you should get him to meet you for the occasional lunch-n-fuck. Works for me!!!!:tongue: