Sex during menstruation

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I've done it and enjoyed it. But lately, my cramps are too severe, and my ovaries and fallopian tubes actually seem to hurt. Seriously, don't touch me.

A question for you BB: Gf sometimes becomes totally horned up during her period and at other times, says "keep away" as you stated. Is it common for this kind of inconsistency?

Diel

Just Browsing
Media
Personally, I'm pretty lazy and just go straight for the shower ;) I don't like to clean up afterwards

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Definitely not for me......

Anyone seen the French movie 'Anatomie de l'enfer' directed by Catherine Breillat or in English 'Anatomy of Hell'

Just watching that was enough for me........

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest... you've got to be kidding?! Please say the machete incident didn't happen!!

Sex during menstruation is great for cramps and wonderful for the mood... but I always stay away from it during the last day or two of my period. Don't mean to be gross, but for me it can disturb the formation and placement of the "plug" that separates the vagina from the rest of the female paraphenalia after the period. I hate periods, so adding a day or two more to my cycle just ain't worth it. Or maybe the guy this happened with (several times!) is just too big... ;-)

And no, no way would I let any guy do anything oral during my period.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of my "along-time-ago-used-to-be's", who was 8 yrs. older than me by the way, enjoyed this stuff because she always said she was 'more hornier' then..she'd always clean me off afterwards and then suck me hard again..

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have done it.. dont prefer to do it.. but does make the cramps go away.... hmmmm.. very messy.... thank god my periods only last 2 days max

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't mean to be gross, but for me it can disturb the formation and placement of the "plug" that separates the vagina from the rest of the female paraphenalia after the period. I hate periods, so adding a day or two more to my cycle just ain't worth it.

I don't think this is physically possible. The mucus thickens after your period is over so everything should be out of your uterus by then. Plus, the mucus that you're describing is in the cervix and your cervix would need to be taking a pretty good pounding. I wonder if it was just that you were bleeding from the sex because he was so big.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some months ago a guy in cuba told me about cunnilingus during menstruations: una meravilla, amigos!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a plug now, why did no one tell me? Sex for me during my period has never been an issue as long as the guy doesn't mind i'm game for anything during my period that i am at any other time. I've never had sex with a man who found it disgusting and it's surprising how many men will happily eat a woman out (yeah that'd be me of course) during her period but i think some might be a bit cautious about suggesting it in case their partner goes ick you dirty bugger.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't mind fucking during her period but you are NOT going to catch me going down there while she's on it! *shudders*

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Sex during menstruation"
Why does this thread come up almost as much as, do black men really have bigger penises?

thingsteal: My wife and I finally started having sex during her period a couple of months ago. She's wanted to do it for some time, but she admitted to me that she felt yucky about it and thought I'd be grossed out. Finally?!?:eek:

It's great to "clean up" after sex. I'll go in the bathroom with a dark washcloth & warm water and stand there in front of the mirror. It's a huge turn-on for me to see that color and smell that smell. I look like I've done some serious fucking. (that sounds so over-the-top masculine, but it's how I feel afterwards...) Masculine? No, just weird as heck!

So, gals, what's your opinion of period sex?
Never had it, never will. It does not appeal to me in any way shape or form.

I have endometriosis and tend to have a heavy flow. The only thing I want from my man during my period is a back rub, Mexican food, Percoset, and a steady supply of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream.

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a gal I could make cum from nipple play. Whenever she had her period, I'd play with her nipples and bring her to an orgasm. She'd thank me for it later because it would cure her cramps.

I had another gal that didn't mind me going down on her or rubbing her clit during her period. I would only do it if she had a tampon in and it wasn't a heavy period. She seemed to appreciate it.