Sex during period.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone else had sex on a girl's period? My girl was extremely horny, and kept playin with me on her period. I was just like, what the hell ur gettin fucked! Next thing i know, we were doin it in the bathroom. It was way more bloodier than I thought! I honestly didn't care for it but it didnt bother me too much. She said it felt more intense than normal. I tried not to look too much and hopped straight into the shower after.

It was a good experience as it brought us closer and she enjoyed it alot. She keeps tellin me how happy she was that I did it for her.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew a guy who like to eat pussy during a girl's you know. He loved pulling out that tampon with his teeth and lapping up and chowing down.

smileforme

Just Browsing
Media
it just depends on the circumstances...

my ex and I did it all the time. he didnt care and it always felt really good for me. im always really horny when im on my period. the idea of not having sex for a few days was...devastating...haha.

just put a towel down and have at it.

also, it makes a huge difference if the girl is on the pill. with b/c, the period is much lighter, so much less messy.

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gross. All I can say is it's not for everyone. I tried to keep and open mind but I had to try even harder to keep my dick hard. I kept looking down and seeing my bloody dick. Gritty...yeah...thats a good word to describe it. You would think it's all lubed up...but no, not really.

Stresskit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with you, just put a towel down and go for it.:smile:

it just depends on the circumstances...

my ex and I did it all the time. he didnt care and it always felt really good for me. im always really horny when im on my period. the idea of not having sex for a few days was...devastating...haha.

just put a towel down and have at it.

also, it makes a huge difference if the girl is on the pill. with b/c, the period is much lighter, so much less messy.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was once in the company of a guy telling of an experience he’d had with a menstruating woman. He hadn’t realise she was having a period; claiming she must have skilfully removed the tampon in the dark, unnoticed before making out. It wasn’t till visiting the bathroom that he got some idea; on his way back, still in the dark, he trod on something small, cold and wet near the bed and prayed it was a tea bag. However, if he hadn’t realised then, he sure got the picture the following morning when he peered at his face in the mirror!

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never bothered me much- but it depends on the girl and the conditions- no oral during a period- a shower before helps too. If I want her, I want her all the time. Just how I operate.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had boyfriends that mind sex at that time and those that don't. My favorite ex though would go down on me as well as fuck me. I'd just take a shower right before and he'd stick to the area near my clit ;) Was divine. Girls really appreciate attention during that time!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have earned my Red Wings, I don't mind eating pussy during her period. I have dark towels and baby wipes just for that time of the month. Nothing that a nice hot shower together won't clean up. Also, sex during her period will help her with menstrual cramps.