Sex during period

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
For the ones into a stable relationship: do you have sex with your woman when she has period? i always do: the only difference from other days is that i do not give her oral.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Same here, P.I. As a matter of fact, my ex became more amorous during her period and loved me all the more for having sex with her during that time.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fiance always enjoys sex during my period:rolleyes: He even gave me oral sex a few times:tongue: At first I resisted,because usually when it's that time of the month I feel fat,bloated and I have acne,but he always says that I'm still beautiful no matter what:wink: I definately think if both partners are deeply in love it doesn't matter,I even sleep naked when it's that time for me

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I give my GF oral when she is on her period. There is nothing gross or weird about it, not to me anyway. It's just a little blood. Kinda has a metallic taste. She's a bit extra horny when she is on her period. She tends to have other issues though. She's "fat", bloated, crampy, and a little cranky, but what she needs is to relax a little. I know zactly what she needs.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I continue as normal with my lover, why not? Just need to wash up afterwards and take sensible steps putting down old sheets, towels etc on the bed. In fact my lover is horny as hell during her period and needs - and gets- a good hard fucking. With my wife, different, she doesn't like penetration then, so I bring her off other ways and get a good bj in return. Other women I've had, it varies. But again last year I had the most amazing time with a woman in the final stages of her period. Not too much mess, but boy she fucked like it was her last day, saying afterwards that she always felt really hot this time of the month. But her husband was right off screwing during that time. Having a longer/wider cock than him helped as well of course!

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ooh this is a bit touch and go. I'm really quite grossed out with oral during that time, but I can deal with sex if it's not too heavy.

Gawsh, compared to you folk I sound like a prude! =P

Athena

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is enlightening! If I were to have sex during my periods I'd wear a diaphragm. Still, I've never met a man who wanted to. One claimed he would but never followed through. I was a little disappointed and relieved too.