Sex during period

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Coyne Toss, May 22, 2006.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

For the ones into a stable relationship: do you have sex with your woman when she has period? i always do: the only difference from other days is that i do not give her oral.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Same here, P.I. As a matter of fact, my ex became more amorous during her period and loved me all the more for having sex with her during that time.

3. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

My fiance always enjoys sex during my period:rolleyes: He even gave me oral sex a few times:tongue: At first I resisted,because usually when it's that time of the month I feel fat,bloated and I have acne,but he always says that I'm still beautiful no matter what:wink: I definately think if both partners are deeply in love it doesn't matter,I even sleep naked when it's that time for me

4. Gisella

Gold Member

I tried once and it was very good.

5. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

It is VERY good:tongue: But also very,very messy,you better put old sheets on your bed before you begin though,the visual afterwards is very alarming ,it looks like a crime scene:rolleyes:

6. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'll give my girl oral when she's on her period if she wants me to... just put some towels down.. she's not bleeding out of her clitoris.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

8. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I give my GF oral when she is on her period. There is nothing gross or weird about it, not to me anyway. It's just a little blood. Kinda has a metallic taste. She's a bit extra horny when she is on her period. She tends to have other issues though. She's "fat", bloated, crampy, and a little cranky, but what she needs is to relax a little. I know zactly what she needs.

9. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I continue as normal with my lover, why not? Just need to wash up afterwards and take sensible steps putting down old sheets, towels etc on the bed. In fact my lover is horny as hell during her period and needs - and gets- a good hard fucking. With my wife, different, she doesn't like penetration then, so I bring her off other ways and get a good bj in return. Other women I've had, it varies. But again last year I had the most amazing time with a woman in the final stages of her period. Not too much mess, but boy she fucked like it was her last day, saying afterwards that she always felt really hot this time of the month. But her husband was right off screwing during that time. Having a longer/wider cock than him helped as well of course!

10. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
    ooh this is a bit touch and go. I'm really quite grossed out with oral during that time, but I can deal with sex if it's not too heavy.

Gawsh, compared to you folk I sound like a prude! =P

11. Athena

Athena New Member

This is enlightening! If I were to have sex during my periods I'd wear a diaphragm. Still, I've never met a man who wanted to. One claimed he would but never followed through. I was a little disappointed and relieved too.

12. two-fister

two-fister Active Member

Albums:
    I've found that most of the women I've gone out with seem to get a bit hornier around that time of the month...I've never eaten at the Y during that time, but sex is no problem...just make sure you plan ahead, as it can get messy somtimes.

Draft saved Draft deleted