Sex Ed: advanced trainning

ravenously: Ok, I've searched the archives, and I was surprized that I had not found this thread posted before. While there are alot of threads on specific preferences ( this or that, whats better, ect...), there doesn't seem to be one (at least not in the first 13 pages of my search) dedicated to sharing techniques.

I was wondering what techniques do you enjoy, what have your partners enjoyed, what are the best ways to bring both men and women to orgasm, what should be avioded at all costs? This thread is open to all members, gay, st8, men, women. So, don't be shy. Speak up.

I have a few favorites of my own, but I want to hear from some others before I post them.

I'm counting on the awesome amount of collective experence, and personnalities of LPSG, that make this forum great.

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience from the standpoint of a 25 year old heterosexual male (24, 25 in July but close enough).

Well here goes my lists both for ways to get a woman to cum and a way to achieve my orgasms:

WAYS TO MAKE A WOMAN ORGASM
As many of us know there are many woman out there who claim they have never received an orgasm thru intercourse. Sometimes, there is an event in their past that hinders them from being able to achieve satisfaction thru the act of sex. Hence it is our job as a male (or female) to be able to navigate not only their sexual conscious but their emotional conscious as related to the act of sex before expecting to achieve glorious results.

My first recommendation for satisfying your partner is to ask directly their preferences. Sometimes this is rather hard to do, before formally being engaged in the act. One great way to slip it into the talk is to begin with a less than erotic position and merely whisper a cue into your lovers patient ear. Maybe something as simple as, "where would you like it next?" A statement like this not only opens the sexual conversation to their desires but also puts you in a less than dominant position (especially for a male). With proper feedback the next stage of both emotional and physical pleasure is much easier to achieve. After a good deal of sexually pleasing them in their position re-evaluate the situation. If the intercourse is beginning to obtain the desired sexual response in your partner then keep it up. If not, maybe you need to take the actions and positions into your own hands. Here is where, I will offer direct suggestions with regard to some positions for Male on Female sexual activity:

1. Most female (I have encountered) do not acheive orgasms via doggy style. This is not to say all because some enjoy the smacking sensation of the male testicles on the clitoris.

2. I personally, would recommend a positional where the male lays on his back while the female rides at her pace and will. Spice things up with a little dirty talk and let the female masturbate some, this is especially good for those females who have never achieved an orgasm thru intercourse. I found this to be a way for the female to express herself the way she wants, and allows her to slowly achieve the orgasm under her own free will and accord. (With a little talk incentive from you of course)

3. Time cures all wounds, I have never found a female who didnt like a nice long dicking. With that I mean you need to basically pace yourself and let the activities go a bit longer. Most men orgasm faster than females hence you will need to allow the female "juices to flow" and let them do their thing before you, as the male, achieve your orgasm. Hell, you might even become obessed like me with seeing how long you can last.

4. Lick it, Lick it, Lick it.....can never go wrong with some great head.

5. Lick, stick it, Lick it, stick it....A nice tease that puts shows the female its all about her and you just wanna use your cock as a mere tool for her pleasure.

For now, I will leave my post as this. Again, remember this is written as a male looking to please a female from my perspective. I am open to the homosexual viewpoint, but generally do not write from it. Enjoy!

-LongNights-

ps- To get me off, I wanna see a girl cum 5-20 times...then I will release an ungodly load where and when she wants. Pleasing is my teasing.... :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by OrbitzXT@May 1 2005, 09:46 AM
. . . . but my gf has a habit of occasionally having normal conversation while unziping my pants or taking other clothes off.
[post=306880]Quoted post[/post]​
That is such a strange habit, even occasionally. I guess it would turn me off, with either a male or female . . . well, not all males because some would be so hot that it would take more than of-the-subject talk, but, damn, that's a situation I've never experienced!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
1. No doggystyle. Most women do't like that. I always thought of it as the ADD position: You can have sex AND watch TV.
2. You can't spell communication without cum. Well, you can't if you went to school during the era of No Child Left Behind. Either way, the bottom line is you're responsible for your own orgasm, and so's she. What I mean is, unless she tells you what to do, you're firing blind.
3. Lick, lick, lick. Tease, tease, tese. A nice thing to do is to just hold your dick and rub it up and down around her labia. It's torture!
4. Even by penetration, she'll cum, eventually. If you can't hold out that long, go down on her until you're ready again.
5. The clitoris is too sensitive for direct stimulation for some women. If she's one of these women, I'd recommend just pressure in the general region.

ravenously: Great responses, a lot more don'ts than do's, though. Maybe, because negitive responses have more of an impact on us, LOL.

Well, I started this thread. So, I guess that means I have to contribute.

I like to incorperate a lot of varity into my sex. I like to tease and be teased.
And, I perfer nonverbal comunication. Just like when dancing. In the Missionary position I like to get my pelivs high up on the hips and grind, folowed by some long strokes. And I mix it up alot.

Keep responding! And Ladies, We haven't heard for myou yet.

Luvemlrg: for a ladies point of view.....

I like penetration with direct clitoris stimulation :p

I, also, have been guilty of non-sexual conversation during foreplay....
but we've been together for 17 years..but we must be doing something
right cause we still have the hots for each other.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have her ride you reverse cowgirl style (if she thinks she can handle that) while placing your fingertips on her outer labia and start from there. We use mirrors for maximum effect—an added bonus is that she gets a good view of the penetration this way.

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by LongNights@May 1 2005, 04:00 PM
WAYS TO MAKE A WOMAN ORGASM
As many of us know there are many woman out there who claim they have never received an orgasm thru intercourse. Sometimes, there is an event in their past that hinders them from being able to achieve satisfaction thru the act of sex. Hence it is our job as a male (or female) to be able to navigate not only their sexual conscious but their emotional conscious as related to the act of sex before expecting to achieve glorious results.
[post=306952]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi, I'm new here (recently made an introductory post in the women's folder) so I hope I'm not stepping on any toes but I have to say that I cannot orgasm during intercourse. It is not possible for me as the only way I can orgasm is by direct clitoral stimulation. From what I've read in the past a large percentage of women are the same way.

Thanks for letting me participate. This is quite an informative forum and I'm happy to be here.

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I'm new here (recently made an introductory post in the women's folder) so I hope I'm not stepping on any toes but I have to say that I cannot orgasm during intercourse. It is not possible for me as the only way I can orgasm is by direct clitoral stimulation. From what I've read in the past a large percentage of women are the same way.

Thanks for letting me participate. This is quite an informative forum and I'm happy to be here.

Read my second piece of advice. I have found this a great way to overcome (pun intended) the barrier of direct clitoral stimulation, because she will be rubbing herself while riding.

2. I personally, would recommend a position where the male lays on his back while the female rides at her pace and will. Spice things up with a little dirty talk and let the female masturbate some, this is especially good for those females who have never achieved an orgasm thru intercourse. I found this to be a way for the female to express herself the way she wants, and allows her to slowly achieve the orgasm under her own free will and accord. (With a little talk incentive from you of course)

-LongNights-

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by LongNights@May 3 2005, 09:32 AM
Read my second piece of advice. I have found this a great way to overcome (pun intended) the barrier of direct clitoral stimulation, because she will be rubbing herself while riding.
[post=307447]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, I didn't see your second piece of advice right away so thanks for the clarification but what I really wanted to comment on was where you wrote how some women claim to not orgasm during intercourse. It's not a claim but a fact in certain cases (such as myself.)

Regardless, good information from your post so thanks again!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ItsJustMe, I think there are quite a number of women who don't orgasm from intercourse. I think we all have differences is how sensitive our varying erogenous zones are, but a whole lot of women seem to prefer clitoral stimulation. I say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" If you're happy with your sex life as it is, then all's well. If you're not, a little experimentation by mastubating WHILE you're being penetrated might be fun, or intercourse immediately after a clit"oral" orgasm- that might lead to orgasm #2.
No ones knows until you get there, we are all so different. Thanks for sharing.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dog style sex can also bring on an intense orgasm for the female. Nice and slow with long strokes. Then as things get hot try inserting your thumb or index finger into the anal canal. I usually use a small lubed condom on the finger. Talk about an intense orgasm as you slowly stroke the penis in the virgina. WOW!!!!

As with all the other responses here to the question. Being able to talk and communicate what is effective can go along way to mutual satisfaction.

Always something new to learn. That is also what makes LPSG so exciting and educational. Thanks everyone. :wow:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@May 2 2005, 06:06 PM
Have her ride you reverse cowgirl style (if she thinks she can handle that) while placing your fingertips on her outer labia and start from there. We use mirrors for maximum effect—an added bonus is that she gets a good view of the penetration this way.
[post=307162]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, Dr., I have to agreed that mirrors provide the highest stimuation for any sex act, even alone. But, a word of caution re. riding cowgirl style: Never, never let her lean so far forward or backward for added friction to cause a rupture in either cylindar of the penis. I've had it, its painful, and takes a long time to heal. The scar tissue can even result in a permanently bent penis. Don't get carried away :excl:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just as long as it isn't painful for me, I shouldn't have to worry right? LOL I'm sure it hurts her more than it does me.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As for getting women off, that has all depended on the woman. Some could orgasm from sex, some couldn't, so you have to have a few trix in your bag.

As for specific positions, here's a couple pieces of info that I've used when "breaking in" a new lover. Sorry for the image, had to do it...

The most obvious, is her on top so she can controll depth, speed, angle, etc. The other that I've found nice is missionary, but with her legs closed and mine spread over her. You're now using her thighs as a bumper and you get that lower shaft stimulation that us larger guys usually don't get from sex.

Hope it helps, cheers.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is that every woman I've done doggy style with seems to really like it. And it seems like one of the positions that improves the likelihood of her climaxing. Those other comments seem like from out of left field to me.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by aloofman@May 13 2005, 10:31 AM
My experience is that every woman I've done doggy style with seems to really like it. And it seems like one of the positions that improves the likelihood of her climaxing. Those other comments seem like from out of left field to me.
[post=310752]Quoted post[/post]​
My last partner and I tried doggy style... she did NOT enjoy it. She said I hit her cervix wall and it was just uncomfortable. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

One thing we tried that worked pretty well was lieing sideways, me behind her, and coming in from behind while reaching around to stimulate her with my hand as well. This also allowed for me to play with her chest, ears, and neck. I think this was the best position we found.

Missionary and doggy style were the only two ways that ever allowed me full penetration with her. Doggy style she said it was painful, but missionary (which she said was otherwise boring) seemed to get quite the positive reaction out of her when I pushed all the way until I was pushing on her with my pubis.