Sex Ed Video

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ms. Donelly Ejaculation class

My sex-ed class was never this graphic. Times have definitely changed since I was in school. I wonder if parents realize the extent of the information they are getting at school. I thought it was funny that she said condoms will stretch so everyone can fit into one. That was definitely inaccurate. Like many of you here, a regular sized condom will not fit over the head. She doesn't address the fact that an incorrectly sized condom will break during sex. I guess she has never met anyone from this site! Comments?

Tim37

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
said could not find not find server

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AWESOME video!! I wanted to slap the teacher when she was talking about how noone is too big for a condom... what a fucking idiot... but she is shaping young minds so she is forgiven in the name of education! lol!!!!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Baaaaa hahahahahahaha since its 2am...thats the funniest thing I have seen all day.

Truly a step up from when I was in school. All we had was a bunch of stupid charts and a particular episode of Degrassi Junior High and nasty STD pictures.

A shooting dildo...thats genius right there. The teacher needs a monster cock lesson herself, the condom theory is bogus.

...OB

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL...yeah all we got was STD info when I was in school, none of these shooting dildos. They really need to educate the sex ed teachers about condom sizes though. All they need to say is that there are different size condoms available and the condom shouldn't be painful and tight.