Sex Etiquette/Rules?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Farmoure Dickthanyew, Jul 26, 2009.

1. D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

The other day I was talking to a friend who was very upset because he brought this girl home who gave him a BJ then she snowballed him (kept the cum in her mouth and spit it into his when she kissed him). She told him its because he didn't warn her that he was about to cum, so that was her revenge.

I've always been pretty verbal during sex so I never even really thought about it before. But I guess most girls like the warning? I've never done anal but I would assume most girls would want you to ask permission before going there?

So I'm just wondering if anyone else has any stories of revenge for poor sex etiquette. Or just rules they prefer to follow when doing the deed?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I honestly think that there have to be rules to be followed. Not everyone likes the things you like. So what she did was a funny revenge tbh. Not yet a story for you mate, but I also wanna hear some.

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

1. Practice safer sex guidelines according to CDC guidelines. It's your health and your partner's health.

2. IMPORTANT: If you are angry, sad, apprehensive, don't have sex. NO MATTER WHAT. Take care of those issues as positively and with loving care.

3. Don't be a sex critic when you have sex. It is a turn-off. Whenever you criticize in the bed at the moment...you MURDER A SEX DRIVE.

4. If you have a serious issue that needs to be discussed with your sex partner: DO NOT BRING IT UP BEFORE SEX STARTS OR DURING SEX...bring it up when are talkworthy. When bring up a serious issue, be mindful of your partner's feelings and be nice and sincere. Do not be insulting.

5. Know what your boundaries are. Know what you want in sex and what you don't want before.

6. If you are a virgin, it is best to read up on sex topics before doing whatever. And be mindful of your feelings and health and be considerate of your sex partner's feelings and health.

7. An honest cheater never lies or surprises.

8. If you cannot respect your partner, leave them alone. People deserve respectful partners.

4. houtx48

Gold Member

9. when you are blowing your boyfriend, gag a few times just to be polite.

5. FlowerChick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Gee, I wasn't really aware of any hard and fast rules. Seems to me two people ought to communicate openly about some things, such as the OP's friend. Perhaps it just comes from experience... Having a good sense about when the guy is ready to get off. I think back to my earlier days about 25 years ago, and I still have no recollection of some kind of rule about letting her know these things. If someone is sharing their body with another, seems to me, if "you" have something that is of concern to you, you ought to speak about it upfront and or be more vocal in bed. Everyone's rules are different ...

FlowerChick

6. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

i dont think theres amazing rules. although i thought it was natural to be like warning! warning! i am going to cum! that and dont fart during...

7. D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Yeah I actually thought what happened to him was kind of funny. But I agree with flowerchick, if she had an aversion to it she should have said something before starting the BJ.

I definitly agree with the try to avoid farting rule. Especially During oral...

8. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Main rule: don't do anything that you think might jeopardize the chances of having sex with him/her again.

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Ha! I like that girl already.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

LOL that's funny as all get out. I like her style.:biggrin1:

Me too!

11. Viking_UK

Gold Member

It's only polite to warn someone you're about to shoot if you're getting a blow job.

I don't suppose he'd have been too impressed if she was a gusher and shot in his face without warning while he was going down on her.

Maybe he'll learn.

12. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:

Watch season 2 of Californication for an example of this.

13. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

he is going to have problems with this woman!:eek: she couldn't tell he was about to cum?!?!

he ought to convince her to get tied up and then share her without letting her know it is you. then he could say she didn't warn him she only wanted to be with him.:tongue: maybe the whole lpsg membership, too...

so far as the other guy's rule of no sex when mad, he is missing the tranquilizing effect of an orgasm to calm things down and get over it.

14. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thati s hilarious! LMAO.

I always let it be known when i am about to cum in the event that's not welcome in her mouth.

15. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge

16. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

sorry, I don't get it... if she can't tell he's about to cum, then she isn't paying attention.
    No woman nor man has ever 'surprised' me with their orgasm.
    And if you are sucking a cock, then you are tacitly suggesting you will accept a mouthful.
    What lacks etiquette is spitting it back out.

Unless the woman specifically tells me she doesn't want it in her mouth, or that she prefers I cum on her face or something... then the assumption is she will swallow.
    If she would spit it out- if she finds it that distasteful, then I don't even want to cum in her mouth...

And if a woman snowballs me, I love it.

So I really don't get this scenario at all.

17. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Actually- I have never had any woman warn me she was a gusher...
    And when it has happened, for me its always a wonderful surprise.

But then, I don't take any kind of reactionary expectation into the bed with me.

I once had a woman giving me head, try to do a deepthroat...
    I had my head back, enjoying it tremendously, when I herd an odd sound and felt an even odder sensation and, looking down, saw that she had puked all over my lap...

I suppose some people would have freaked or gotten angry...
    But the look on her face of embarrassment and worry, and the totally unexpected nature of it just made me start to laugh...

When you think about what it is you are doing in bed... you just have to bring a sense of humor to it...

18. alwayshornyatl

Albums:
    I usually say; "It's getting close, do you want it?" I've found that almost always makes the guy nod and work harder till I cum.

19. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I always warn her

20. dirk2d

dirk2d Member

Albums:
    ROFL, that girl played that well. Cool, calm and collect, bet she's had that done to her before! I'd say girls would definitely want a warning before you go near their back door. If you don't indicate before changing lanes she could possibly put you up for some serious charges. Always ask permission.

The first time a girl squirted on me I was shocked, I had no idea what was going on. lol. I didn't mind once she explained what happened but a warning would have been nice. :smile:

Some women really don't know when a guy is going to come and I wouldn't think its obvious all the time when its going to happen. I know I have different levels of orgasms depending on my mood and the situation. Sometimes I buck like a rodeo bull and can be quite vocal, other times I barely move or make a sound.

I always give a warning just to be safe, I don't think I'd want to be snowballed. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted