Sex ever been too good?

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl/guy, absolutely great in bed, but which you didn't love anymore?
When you feel you should move on, but you know you'll miss all that wonderful sex?

And, to size queens here, what do you think when you realize those very well endowed men you found are just too dumb to be considered for something serious?
[not implying all endowed men are dumb, eh :) ]

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I didn't love the person then I don't think the sex would be the best any way.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl/guy, absolutely great in bed, but which you didn't love anymore?
When you feel you should move on, but you know you'll miss all that wonderful sex?
When it got to that point I left. No big dick is worth an abusive relationship.
And, to size queens here, what do you think when you realize those very well endowed men you found are just too dumb to be considered for something serious? [not implying all endowed men are dumb, eh :) ] [/QUOTE]

Chances are I would discover they were dumb, well before I discovered they were well endowed. So there would never be a relationship.

I remember once, and only once, that I have had total mind blowing sex. I had one girl who was a one-night stand. She was amazing. I don't know why, or how, but we had sex and I could hardly move to get dressed after. I was babbling and unable to fully do anything. She fully blew my mind, literally. It was rather amazing.
:confused:
Uhm, that's the one you were supposed to marry and I bet you didn't even get her last name.

If I didn't love the person then I don't think the sex would be the best any way.
Exactly. If I don't love them I'm not having sex with them. My sportfuck days are long gone. :cool:

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
If the guy is an idiot, i dont care how great he is in bed
Ok, that's easy; let's ignore the idiot case.
He's a good guy, maybe funny and smart, but just not your guy.
So, do you end up the relationship immediately?

This is romantic and it may be true for you, but I don't think it's an absolute law; for many guys and girls sex can be rather independent from love and feelings.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When it got to that point I left. No big dick is worth an abusive relationship.
And, to size queens here, what do you think when you realize those very well endowed men you found are just too dumb to be considered for something serious? [not implying all endowed men are dumb, eh :) ]

Chances are I would discover they were dumb, well before I discovered they were well endowed. So there would never be a relationship.

Exactly. If I don't love them I'm not having sex with them. My sportfuck days are long gone. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Sweetie, we are exactly on the same page! Good to know someone has been through something similar and understands. And I'm also not having sex without love! :>) :wink:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's more that the sex gradually becomes less great when you start to realize you don't like someone for the long-term anymore. It takes a while, but at some point you are able to break up. It's hard to make that break up knowing you'll miss the sex.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's more that the sex gradually becomes less great when you start to realize you don't like someone for the long-term anymore. It takes a while, but at some point you are able to break up. It's hard to make that break up knowing you'll miss the sex.
I think I see your point; but I disagree, only because when things are bad for a woman in a relationship they are usually much worse than for a man. Most women have trouble disconnecting sex from love where as men do not. Most men aren't physically, emotionally, and verbally abused in relationships. Most men aren't taught by the media that they need a woman to be worthwhile, so they have no qualms about leaving a woman when the sex or whatever goes south. Aren't most men cocky enough to believe they can get great sex anywhere?:confused: