sex experiences

the_guy

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a 18 year old virgin. How much of a difference did you find when you first had sex between it and jackin off.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm, I have about a thousand analogies running through my head...

The difference between walking in really nice shoes and driving a new Porsche Targa.

The difference between sauteed mushrooms and white truffles.

The difference between cubic zirconia and flawless canary diamonds.

The first works, and is great, until you have the latter. The difference is amazing, you'll know when you slide into that sweet, tight, warmth for the first time... it's fucking amazing.

B_horribleperson56

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by c.dub
Hmmm, I have about a thousand analogies running through my head...

The difference between walking in really nice shoes and driving a new Porsche Targa.

The difference between sauteed mushrooms and white truffles.

The difference between cubic zirconia and flawless canary diamonds.

The first works, and is great, until you have the latter. The difference is amazing, you'll know when you slide into that sweet, tight, warmth for the first time... it's fucking amazing.

that sums it up about right

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Mentally, masturbating is better. Physically, sexual intercourse is better. From time to time, the gap between the two can be a slight breach; whereas, other times, the gap can be cavernous.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm . . . I don't know if it's better per se, but different. Like with masturbation, I'm in total control, but with intercourse, I can see how much pleasure I'm giving her.