Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Please share with us one of your wild sex fantasies.. can be anything so don't be shy!

One of my own, given as short story:
While doing some shopping in big mall I go to the toilet room, close the door and leave it unlocked. While I sit there doing my stuff the door is opened and young guy stares at me sitting there with my pants down and everything.
So far such things happened to me (by mistake, never had courage to leave it unlocked on purpose) and here comes the fantasy..
The other guy take a step inside, waiting for my response. I nod to him, smiling, and he join me in the small space, locking the door after him.
Without saying a word, he takes down his jeans and underwear, revealing semi erect cock and big pair of balls, and put his cock near my face.
I take the offer and suck him, still sitting on the toilet.. when he's fully hard I stop and grab my own hard cock, suggesting he sit on it.
After brief doubt he smiles and sit right on my bare cock, taking it all inside in one swift move.
I fuck him for couple of minutes before shooting my two days worth of cum deep inside him, keeping to fuck his ass while cumming.
When he gets up some of the cum spills out on my balls and legs, and I take some, put on his still hard cock and switch places with him.
Using my own sperm as lube I slowly sit on his big cock, taking it easily into me.
He fucks me hard for some minutes, giving one final push and filling my ass with his thick cum. Then he just put his jeans back on and leave casually as if nothing has happened.
I sit again on the toilet, cleaning up and wondering if this was all just a dream...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
FANTASY-WISE:

Underneath a starry sky, I want to fuck two Mormon elders that look like Matt Damon and Aaron Eckhart on a brass bed in the middle of a large golden grain field. And I want to leave my come in both of their holes.

And I want to fuck a guy guy that looks like Rodney Carrington, in a barn. I'd like to fuck him all night.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a fantasy about a hot straight hispanic coworker:

We go out for lunch in his car. I sneak peeks at his sexy thighs and forearms while we're driving. I love the masculine way he's leaned back in his seat and shifts gears. He knows I'm gay and that I'm attracted to him. On the way back, he talks about how good he fucked his girlfriend the other nite and how she was loving it. I love his accent. He starts to get a hard on while he's describing this, and adjusts his cock a little as we're driving.

When we get back to the parking lot at the job, he shuts the car off, and out of nowhere says, "Yo, you want it?" He rubs his crotch and spreads his legs a little. "What?", I ask, a bit surprised. "Go ahead", he says, spreading his legs a little more. I lean over from the passenger seat and loosen his belt, then unbutton and unzip his jeans. He pulls his jeans and briefs down past his knees, and I finally see his meaty,uncut cut flop back towards his stomach. I grab it, and slowly peel the foreskin down to reveal a nice fat cockhead. I stroke it a few times, then spit on it and start sucking. He moans, and begins facefucking me uncontrollably. I start moaning because I'm loving his thick 8 inch cock finally down my throat and the sweaty scent of his crotch. It's not long before he moans loudly and starts pumping a thick load down my throat while holding my head firmly in place. I moan with pleasure as I swallow the whole load. He finally lets my head go and I start sucking his balls while he's catching his breath. "Nice", he says and starts pulling his pants back up, "You better not say nothin", he says. "Don't worry, I wont", I say. We get out and head back inside to work.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a sexy Mexican man that works late night at the Jack in the Box late shifts by my house. I don't like fast food. But, you know after a night at the pub I want some french fries! He always knows me, and makes it a point to chat. Someday, I would love to roll up to the window and order him up. I would unzip his pants, and take out his thick, meaty dick. Id like to make out a little while I play with his cock, like high school. And I would get and my knees...

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a fantasy about a hot straight hispanic coworker:

We go out for lunch in his car. I sneak peeks at his sexy thighs and forearms while we're driving. I love the masculine way he's leaned back in his seat and shifts gears. He knows I'm gay and that I'm attracted to him. On the way back, he talks about how good he fucked his girlfriend the other nite and how she was loving it. I love his accent. He starts to get a hard on while he's describing this, and adjusts his cock a little as we're driving.

When we get back to the parking lot at the job, he shuts the car off, and out of nowhere says, "Yo, you want it?" He rubs his crotch and spreads his legs a little. "What?", I ask, a bit surprised. "Go ahead", he says, spreading his legs a little more. I lean over from the passenger seat and loosen his belt, then unbutton and unzip his jeans. He pulls his jeans and briefs down past his knees, and I finally see his meaty,uncut cut flop back towards his stomach. I grab it, and slowly peel the foreskin down to reveal a nice fat cockhead. I stroke it a few times, then spit on it and start sucking. He moans, and begins facefucking me uncontrollably. I start moaning because I'm loving his thick 8 inch cock finally down my throat and the sweaty scent of his crotch. It's not long before he moans loudly and starts pumping a thick load down my throat while holding my head firmly in place. I moan with pleasure as I swallow the whole load. He finally lets my head go and I start sucking his balls while he's catching his breath. "Nice", he says and starts pulling his pants back up, "You better not say nothin", he says. "Don't worry, I wont", I say. We get out and head back inside to work.
now that's one fantasy I like! :biggrin1:

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
New fantasy: I want someone to piss on my body and do the same to him.. I've always liked seeing guys pissing but until recently didn't really want the real thing.. now I do. :)

bigbrisguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most of my fantasies revolve around being worshipped by a truly appreciative small dicked guys, and taunting them in various ways. Such as fucking them so hard to stretch them out to accomodate me, and then telling them they won't be able to settle for regular sized dick after me. Yeah, im fucked up :)

runningwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would love to find a hot rugged guy at a bar, smoking a cigar and drinking a beer. All he is wearing are jeans and boots. I go down on to my knees, unbuttoning his 501s with my teeth, the whole while feeling him grow against his fly, stressing them to a bursting point. I take his huge cock in my hand, stand up as he blows smoke into my mouth before we kiss, the whole while I am massaging his humongous cock. We lock our mouths together passionately for a while, before I return to my knees to suck him to completion taking a huge load into my mouth. The entire time he is smoking and drinking his beer. We then go to his place to fuck, shower and fuck some more until we collapse, hopefully with him still in me. In the morning, I ride his morning wood like a cowboy!

Reactions: curious25

runningwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most of my fantasies revolve around being worshipped by a truly appreciative small dicked guys, and taunting them in various ways. Such as fucking them so hard to stretch them out to accomodate me, and then telling them they won't be able to settle for regular sized dick after me. Yeah, im fucked up :)

If you were closer I might accommodate that fantasy!

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on the bed in a mostly dark room, my husband and I are just getting started when the doorbell rings. He goes to answer the door, comes back to me and we pick up where we left off. A moment later I feel another pair of hands on my body. They begin to caress and rub me all over. Both men take turns sucking on my tits and fucking me until we are all hot, sweaty and covered in cum.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm on the bed in a mostly dark room, my husband and I are just getting started when the doorbell rings. He goes to answer the door, comes back to me and we pick up where we left off. A moment later I feel another pair of hands on my body. They begin to caress and rub me all over. Both men take turns sucking on my tits and fucking me until we are all hot, sweaty and covered in cum.
Hot.. I'll gladly be that other man! :D

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wildest sexual fantasy would be having threesome with two cutest guys on earth. I don't care about race, religion, or ethnic background. As long as they are cute, I am in. Zac Efron and Daniel Radcliffe would be great. LMAO !!!

Reactions: Cm4hjl