Sex Fest' before Hubby left.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile::frown1: Hello all, "Alexander the 8's" wife here, "Big O". We share the site.

Alex left at lunch time today for about 10days to attend a contract, boo hoo:frown1:.
My 'life like' sex toy will have to do for the next week or so.

We enjoy an active sex life and are well matched for sex drive, once we knew he would be away for a while we went on a sex fest', which started last Friday.
We had a wedding to attend in the Highlands, at a lovely hotel and arrived on the Friday early evening for the Saturday wedding.
As soon as we unpacked we went for it:wink:. Wonderful. Great romantic room and a fantastic meal set us up for a walk in the deserted hills adjacent.
We watched the sun set and as darkness fell we had to go for it, there and then. All be it a bit subdued on the vocals, great sex all the same. The traditional scottish wedding was great the next day and the reception at night was the usual scottish country dancing with the kilts swishing about. Alex looks great in his and has to wear it traditional - without underwear!! What a sight!
And as the evening goes on and the alcohol flows, the woman become more frisky and try their best to see "what's on offer" under the men's kilts!
And boy am I proud of what Alex has under his, a big whopper to make the woman whoop and the men envious.
To be the one pulling on it later after the night was done, was a great feeling.
Sunday was a rainy day and we made the best of our time in the lovely room, only breaking the sex for breakfast and lunch before heading home through the lovely scene of the highlands.
We stopped on the outskirts of our city for grocery shopping at a supermarket and on return to the car in the quiet car park I couldn't resist the chance to fondle him and give him a quick suck before anyone parked beside us. Great heart thumping experience!
The fest' continued from then 'till he left today, 6 days of bliss.

Have any of you enjoyed a long sex fest'? I find it exuberant and once you start it's difficult to slow down.

Big O:smile:.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, me and my BF were on vacation and we had sex at least 3 times a day for 7 days straight. It was great and we hated to come home.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I stayed in bed onetime for about 3 days. I thought my balls would absolutely fall off! What a great time we had together! Every position we could think of and in every room of the house! It was absolutely great and we talk about those 3 days all the time. Maybe with a little blue pill I could go the fourth day! What an idea........