SEX for fun

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some girls and guys still believe you can have great sex with strangers...there doesnt need to be some kind of "mind connection" or love.

I love sex with strangers... the exploration without any comittment, no strings, no mind games.

The touch, the feel,, the scent of someone unknown... the desire..carnal .. lustfull..uninhibited....:yup:

The feeling of a hung stud muffin pleasing me in every way I can imagine .

Thats what I love... you ? your experiences ?

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love the passion of the morning after when you wake up with a head ache from hell and the girl next to you is drooling on your shoulder even though you have no idea what her name is, so you try to sneak out of her bed room when you step on her cat's tail and it makes a loud noise so you wake her up and you have to awkwardly tell her why you can't stay because you have to go shovel snow for your grandmother (even though its july) so you hurriedly get outta there to the closest clinic to get tested b/c you're not sure if the condom broke and that's when your penis head starts to itch, while waiting at the clinic you notice a text message from a strange number that says "hey you left your weed here" so now you have to go back and give her a round two ... oodles of fun

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i tried pretty much everything,
had some wild and crazy experiences,
broke a few laws,
realised that being a frigid prude suits me best.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive went on an excursion since my ex and i broke up. lol ive fucked three girls since then two while drunk. I love it but at the same they all want more out of me or their obsessed. Theres nothing like getting intimate with someone new, but i loved being faithful in a relationship and having a companion and having meaningful sex

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love crazy random sexual excursions. i need to have more as i feel i havent been as sexually adventurous lately. theres a lot more things and a lot more scenarios i wanna try.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Curiously, I find there's a tremendous intimacy in exploring someone you don't know for the first (and maybe only) time. Though as I get older I'm less inclined to bother unless there's the prospect of something ongoing to follow.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't get it... this thrill of conquest, or 'the unknown'....

frankly, hum,an beings are not all that different from each other that the experience is going to be so terrifically novel... it comes down to the same thing each time... sex with someone who you have no real idea how best to please, and who knows nothing about what pleases you.

Sorry... I have had one nighters, and new experiences... and they can feel great... but they are not even in the same realm as the intensity of pleasure that is possible when you actually have both some rapport, and some experience with a lover.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get it... this thrill of conquest, or 'the unknown'....

frankly, hum,an beings are not all that different from each other that the experience is going to be so terrifically novel... it comes down to the same thing each time... sex with someone who you have no real idea how best to please, and who knows nothing about what pleases you.

Sorry... I have had one nighters, and new experiences... and they can feel great... but they are not even in the same realm as the intensity of pleasure that is possible when you actually have both some rapport, and some experience with a lover.

well different strokes for different folks.

sex is just sex to me. i don't believe in all that "deep emotional connection" bullshit.

i've had some bad experiences but i've had a lot of great ones. you shouldn't have to learn to please someone if you're a master at your craft and they are awesome at theirs. i shouldn't have to tell someone how to please me.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the main reason we have sex is for fun. It depends IMO on personal beliefs/attitudes. i don't think all sex is for love/intimacy, and with ideals like fuck buddies, then it baffles me why people think sex should be for love only.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
No doubt about it, sex with a stranger and purely for fun can be a great experience. But I find it's easier for me to accomplish that with another guy, where I'm not looking for any emotional connection anyway. With gals I really prefer to at least be good friends, with a mutually established trust and respect. I'd say the best sex for fun with a stranger (or at least nearly so) that I've had with women have been my MMF encounters with married couples.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i tried pretty much everything,
had some wild and crazy experiences,
broke a few laws,
realised that being a frigid prude suits me best.

a frigid prides who actively post on a site dedicated to the support of large male genitalia no less. that had to be one unique past.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well different strokes for different folks.

sex is just sex to me. i don't believe in all that "deep emotional connection" bullshit.

i've had some bad experiences but i've had a lot of great ones. you shouldn't have to learn to please someone if you're a master at your craft and they are awesome at theirs. i shouldn't have to tell someone how to please me.

That is the attitude I would expect from someone who has never experienced truly mind blowing sex.

And frankly, until you have managed to make love to the same woman, a couple hundred times, and STILL manage to make it terrific and exciting every time... then you can hardly be considered a 'master at your craft'.

Banging a different girl every night may make you a player, but it doesn't make you a good lay.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
happened a few times when I was younger, usually everyone involved was drunk.

the one time it happened and I was not drunk, it started off like this... I was in a crowded bar, but not drunk, a gal came up, introduced herself the same time her hand went down my pants. "that's what I need..a big one. you will fuck me won't you?" so we drank a little, turns out she was engaged to be married, fiance was gone every other weekend. he was little and she was desperate for some big. so after a 1/2 hour we left the bar, went to a small vacation home, and she practically raped me. we fucked all nite, most of the next day, and til about noon on Sunday. She made me promise her I would fuck her in 2 wks when she was available again. anyway, after the 3rd weekend together, it wasn't just for sex.... she said she was in love with me.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only do sex for fun - that doesn't mean just one night stands but I am not looking for a commitment or a "mind connection" however we have to be friends to keep it going. For me relationships are just too much work and I'm the type that gets bored easily so I don't think I could ever be with the same guy for more than a couple of years.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it purely for fun with a stranger once and it was pure fun.

It was a very different thing to me than having fun within a relationship.

Having done it so I could know what it was like, I haven't ever done it again and likely never will.