Sex for money?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Rommette, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok...here's the deal. A me and a guy have been talking on the phone for a while. He's 25 and we've never met. He asks me to come over this Saturday and i'm kinda borderline No but then he says "I'll give you 700 bucks to have sex with you without a condom". He knows i'm on birth control. 700 dollars is good money but I can't be 100% that he's STD free. I asked him and of course he said he's clean. Nothing has ever lead me to believe that he may have an STD but its always in the back of my mind. I think its because he's someone I don't know. I've had unprotected sex with bf's with little thought. Then as we were talking more he confesses that he's really 39. He keeps asking me am I coming over. I still don't say no....but i don't say yes. Then we decide to exchange pics. He's ugly as hell.....really ugly! Next thing I know he's talking about lets have a baby. This is a guy i've never met. I tell him thats out of the question. He asks why and I tell him I can't afford a child and I don't plan on having any for atleast 10 years. He tries to persuade me by saying that he has a job making 55,000 dollars a year not including overtime. My parents were married and my father was a deadbeat dad so his job doesn't mean anything to me. I tell him that its not just money and that I don't want that embarassment on my family. I'll be like half of the girls in Baltimore who are knocked up. He finally realizes that i won't let him get me pregnant and drops it. He's still pressuring me for this Sunday though. I don't know what to do. I do need money to go back to school and for my books but the are also the cons. Any suggestions?:confused:

I was kinda skeptical about asking for advice because I didn't know if asking for advice about something like this would get me banned or is it ok (being that i'm not soliciting sex in exchange for money). Any moderators reading this...I mean no harm

2. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

I totally think the sex for money is degrading. You may end up regretting it. Colleges are a scam and yes I do have a B.A. I worked all through school. So that is what I suggest. Find a job and quit having to live off of the crumbs of the white man's table.

3. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure how it works in Alabama but being that my legal status is independent the money that the state of Maryland gives me will be reduced and I wouldn't get any refund checks and i'd probably have to put money towards my education. It happened to a friend of mine and because she couldn't afford to go to a university she dropped out and enrolled at a community college. Everyone keeps telling me "why work for it when they can give it to you for free?" It makes sense not to work but most people look at it as the government making an investment and they will get it back once a student graduates and gets established. I'd rather send someone to school for 4 years and let them make 50k in taxable dollars than to have a woman making 20,000 dollars. One may get a tax refund while the other gets taxed like hell. I wish I knew Sheila Dixon personally. (In case you're wondering who she is she is the mayor of Baltimore who is under investigation for accepting bribes for tax cuts and city contracts. She was dumb enough to even accept fur coats.)

4. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    If you are really thinking about having sex for money, you have better options.

I'd discourage all of them (for the most part), but especially the option to have sex with a guy who has blatantly lied and doesn't want to wear a condom.

5. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It would feel really degrading for me to have a guy who I don't even know cum in me. Him lying was a big deal to me. A 39 y.o. is too old for me to have children by even if I wanted to

6. naughty

Gold Member

Just Say No

7. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i don't wanna be mean to him.... for instance I've had sex with two men from this site and i've never asked for a dime. If i'd have sex with someone for free why not pocket the money too.:rolleyes:

8. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldn't do it unless he could provide medical records with a clean bill of health.

Make him go to the dr. and have tests to make sure he doesn't have any sexually transmitted diseases.....and he has to bring the lab results with him to show you before you will have sex with him without a condom.

$700 is a good chunk of change.....but it is not worth it if you are going to end up with the gift that keeps on giving.

9. B_New End

B_New End New Member

if you are chancing pregnancy, no way.

If not, and you want to have sex with him....

...just understand, that sex for money at the beginning is pretty much a guarantee that there will be no relationship afterwards. Not that you could have a monogamous relationship with a guy like that. But if you are horny, want to get laid, and would have fucked him for free... and are not chancing pregnancy, Id say go for it. That alotta money.

I would make him get tests too. It is obvious he frequents prostitutes.

10. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    For real? :rolleyes:

No way. I know for a fact you can make better money dancing on a pole a couple nights a week in a metro area the size of Baltimore/DC. You'd be insane to hook up with some random, dishonest fucker that propositioned you over the internet.

11. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    It never ceases to amaze me not only how many men are professionals at the whole lying-to-women-about-everything,-especially-their-age-to-get-them-in-bed-doing-whatever-they-want thing, but how effective it is on innocent, well-meaning women.

This guy doesn't care about you. At all. He just wants to come in you. It's a power trip for him. He's screwing with your feelings to get something out of you.

Tell him to fuck off.

12. lucky8

Gold Member

That's prostitution, $700 isn't that much money...could be made in 90 hours for $8 an hour at a restaurant..., and birth control doesn't always work...the cons outweigh the pros

...and don't worry about being rude. Don't you find this stranger's proposition rude as well? I mean, who asks that?

13. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I read your story again. The guy is a complete sleaze ball.

No way. No fucking way should you fuck him. I missed that he lied about his age. No way, if he lied bout that, he cannot be trusted for anything. He cant even be trusted not to forge a clean bill of health. No way.

14. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

girl, DO NOT meet him!!! if you meet him on sunday i will go to baltimore and personally kick your ass. this guy is scum of the earth and you should've stopped talking to him a long time ago. you haven't met him and he's already lied to you, wants to get you pregnant, and has solicited you for sex. that's a HUGE red flag!!!!!!! plus if he's ugly as hell why would you want to sleep with him anyway? ewww! even if he gave you money, it's not worth it. you're a good looking young woman and you can find way hotter guys who are your age and won't degrade you! there's plenty of fish in the sea. DO NOT MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!

15. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tell the bastard to go fuck himself! Go rent the movie Indecent Proposal and come back with a REAL offer!:mad:

I mean really, honestly why would he start off wanting to know you and then lie about something as simple as his AGE? And the no condom? Talking about making having babies?! WTF?!

Run, run as fast as you can away from him!

Your self-worth is far more than what he could EVER pay you. He wants to not just have sex with you, he wants to MAKE YOU PREGNANT. *cue RED FLAG* STOP!!!!

There are TONS of scholarships out there, spend Sunday online researching various scholarships. I remember a few years ago Parade Magazine (that Sunday newspaper insert) had a feature article about a girl who had her entire schooling paid thru scholarships. I'm not talking HUGE ones either. But a LOT of smaller ones.

Doubt means don't.

16. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I have this terrible feeling you are going to do it. Mostly you know damn well you should have stopped talking to him long ago. The fact you still do means you are going to let him get away with everything. I also know you are human, and you have a lot more than logic and reason weighing at your mind and heart. We can all offer you obvious advice, but none of us can offer you a feeling of security or real caring... but damn. I hope you are just bragging someone offered you $700 for that ass, and not really seeking advice. I hope you really already made up your mind not to.

17. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Do what you want... but sex with an unknown ugly guy who might have a disease... or might even be dangerous, might even assault you, seems foolish.

$700 is not that much money...

the one other thing I can offer is the thing about waiting 10 years to have a child.

Be aware that women in their thirties trying to conceive their very first baby have a 30% chance of not being able to conceive without expensive medical interventions.

Once a woman has had a baby... she might readily get pregnant all the way into her 40s...
    But putting it off into your thirties has consequences you might not be aware of.

By all means get your education and establish a means of earning a living first...

But recognize that of having a baby is high on your list of things you want to do in life...
    putting it off too long can result in heartache and huge expense..

18. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Rommette,

$700 is NOT that much money. It is certainly not worth the risks involved with meeting this guy. You can't trust him at all. You certainly can't trust him to be clean and, as someone already said, you can't trust him not to fake test results.

The guy has serious powertrip and control issues and wants to buy control of you for seven hundred lousy bux. Fuck that shit!

And what is this arse-muppetry about not wanting to hurt is feelings. The guy wants you to be his whore and you're worried about being rude? Holy fuck girl, you have some esteem issues to sort out. And what's this shite about 'I've slept with 2 other guys from here for free so why not do it for cash'? Sex is not about you 'giving something up', it's meant to be about enjoying yourself and someone else - give and take. Where the fuck do you get this idea that because you fuck one guy you should fuck any guy that asks? If that was the case I'd be sitting on Johnny Depp's face right now because, fuck it - he did it for Winona and Kate and whoever the fuck else, so it's automatic he'd do it for me!! Utter bollocks.

I understand about financial problems - I understand why a few bux on the side sounds tempting. There is always another way of getting money. But if you are ethically and mentally comfortable with prostituting yourself in what seems like (to me) a fairly extreme, and risky, way then don't do it for a lousy 700 bux. Get him to add a 0 on the end and then consider it.

19. Carlosgal

Carlosgal New Member

My first post, lol.

What if you do catch an STD? You will then be putting your body at risk, which means, perhaps, difficulties falling pregnant when you want to, later on. I think you may perhaps, like the idea of the easy money, hoping people will agree with you. If something does go wrong, it will cost you a lot more than $700.00. He is a liar. What if he hurts you in some way, since he is already a liar anyway? Whats to say he won't? He could get going and then degrade you, he is paying you, he is a liar, what is stopping him, since you've already given him permission? You just don't know him.

Your gut is saying "no" yet you want the money.

Please don't do it.

20. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The guy is a fucking psycho. get as far away from him as quick as you can. Forget the money, forget the sex cause he is already fucked (in the head). Asking someone he has never met to have his baby

The guy is a nutjob

Draft saved Draft deleted