Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I plan on trying to get one when i go back to school.....a place like seaars walmart or whatever where I can transfer back to in the summer. When it comes to quitting a job I hate it. When I left my job I didn't say anything. That day she told me that they had a birthday club that I MUST join and everyone gives the birthday girl 50 bucks for her birthday. I hadn't even got my first check yet. Two weeks later I called the store (i was quite nervous and I was scared for some reason) and asked had my check come in. She said yes and I came and picked it up. My check was only $110......she cheated me out of my money and expected me to give a girl I never met 50 bucks? Read my other post in this thread (i believe) where I talk about how my state handles its grants for me. Having a job is more of a hinderance for me. Also, as long as I'm not working my grandmother is able to get into a senior citzen program that contributes 800 dollars during the year toward her gas and electric bill. She must report if I start working. If I did start working I couldn't be able to make up that difference for her and besides.....i'm at college most of the year.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
nj, that was probably the best post I've read since I've been here. Thanks for saying exactly what my white ass wanted to say but couldn't heh.

Rommette..... As far as your last job and manager, welcome to the real world. Now go find another one that might be a better fit (unless you really don't want to work at all, which is what I think the deal is here).

Second, you taking out a student loan is not your grandmother's responsibility or decision, it's yours. But at the same time, I can't blame her for taking away your Student Visa, you must have no idea at all how interest works? I couldn't imagine the terrible burden you'd have trying to pay off a credit debt with an interest rate probably around 20% after four or more years of college! Great way to screw your credit up from the start.

njqt....im not a sex addict. Before I joined this site (in late may) I hadn't had sex since august. I'm tried a retail job in March. The manage was an arsehole. She would work me to death while for minimum wage while she sat on her fat ass. And oh, did I tell you that she told me that employees couldn't sit down during their shifts even though she did? She said we weren't allowed to eat while on the job (which I would never do anyway) and the same day she ate like 4 lean cuisines at the same time.

Student loans: my grandmother won't let me get student loans. I got one of those Student Visa cards that you don't have to pay back till you graduate and she found out about it, demanded that I hand it over and I haven't seen it since.

Fed Agent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, anyone here ever PAY for sex? I did with a hooker once about 2 years ago, but since then I don't pay per se, just pay for the room and have a "fuck buddy" who I meet every few weeks...she's married but luvs to fuck me and she gives great head too. Interested in hearing what others do........peace....or should I say....piece! LOL

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
your grandmother doesn't have to know about your student loans. they don't affect her in any way. besides, it's your future, not hers. she shouldn't be making your financial and educational decisions for you. for instance, if she said she wanted you to be an accounting major and you would rather be an art major, are you going to do what she says? i don't think so.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
You sound like a real stand up guy. I hope her husband finds out and beats the shit out of you

So, anyone here ever PAY for sex? I did with a hooker once about 2 years ago, but since then I don't pay per se, just pay for the room and have a "fuck buddy" who I meet every few weeks...she's married but luvs to fuck me and she gives great head too. Interested in hearing what others do........peace....or should I say....piece! LOL

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My response might have been lost: YOU ARE NOT BEING PAID FOR SEX. THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE.

YOU ARE BEING PAID TO
HAVE SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM -- THAT'S SOMETHING THAT NO RESPECTABLE SEX WORKER WOULD DO.

Why do you think he's offering so much????

- - - - -

You're being paid to risk your HEALTH. The most precious thing you have.

Just imagine how much it's going to cost your health/beauty if you end up with HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc., etc... I guarantee you it'll cost you more than the paltry $700 that the man is offereing you.

Here are some pictures to entertain yourself with...

syphilis

gonorrhea

cervix infected with chlamydia

genital warts

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
My response might have been lost: YOU ARE NOT BEING PAID FOR SEX. THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE.

YOU ARE BEING PAID TO
HAVE SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM -- THAT'S SOMETHING THAT NO RESPECTABLE SEX WORKER WOULD DO.

Actually - the point has been made.

Rommette,

$700 is NOT that much money. It is certainly not worth the risks involved with meeting this guy. You can't trust him at all. You certainly can't trust him to be clean and, as someone already said, you can't trust him not to fake test results.

I would run drugs across an international boarder before I would consider doing what you are doing, OK? Does that get across to you how risky I think this is?

And not just by me - but I can't be assed finding the other quotes.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

YOU ARE BEING PAID TO

- - - - -

You're being paid to risk your HEALTH. The most precious thing you have.

Just imagine how much it's going to cost your health/beauty if you end up with HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc., etc... I guarantee you it'll cost you more than the paltry $700 that the man is offereing you.

Here are some pictures to entertain yourself with...

syphilis

gonorrhea

cervix infected with chlamydia

genital warts

What's with the scare tactics? Let's not assume who we are dealing with is a complete imbecile and try to reason with them. There are risks to everything. The point is principally while we cannot make up her mind for her we can suggest certain things about the value of the decision versus just trying to scare this person into a corner.

She's an adult too and I doubt you'd like to be talked down to and have the same tactics used on you.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't assume that, but the OP and her followups drew me to that conclusion anyway.

Let's not assume who we are dealing with is a complete imbecile and try to reason with them.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually - the point has been made.

And not just by me - but I can't be assed finding the other quotes.

Sorry MB... I had made the point earlier in a one-sentence bottom-of-the-page post, and I hadn't seen a response to that post.

In this thread, I mostly read Rommette's replies, and she didn't really explain why she was willing to risk her health.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's with the scare tactics? Let's not assume who we are dealing with is a complete imbecile and try to reason with them. There are risks to everything. The point is principally while we cannot make up her mind for her we can suggest certain things about the value of the decision versus just trying to scare this person into a corner.

She's an adult too and I doubt you'd like to be talked down to and have the same tactics used on you.

If you're a parent, I feel sorry for your children.

Personally, I could say a lot more. Perhaps the OP should be in Kindergarten and not college if she's honestly thinking of going through with it.

Over and out.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What bothers me the most is that very few people seemed to logically counter-act the situation with advice. It seems to be just hysteria based "You could catch RABIES!" propaganda followed up with "That's not a lot of money" (true as it may seem in our cases ) and "NO DON'T OMG!"

If this is how we educate and discipline our kids today I really do fear for tomorrow.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What bothers me the most is that very few people seemed to logically counter-act the situation with advice. It seems to be just hysteria based "You could catch RABIES!" propaganda followed up with "That's not a lot of money" (true as it may seem in our cases ) and "NO DON'T OMG!"

If this is how we educate and discipline our kids today I really do fear for tomorrow.

Totally different issue.

Look at the big picture:

A young girl, who obviously has family and money problems, is asking a "room" full of COMPLETE STRANGERS if she should go through with a truly disgusting proposition.

And we are supposed to "reason" with her?