Sex for money?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what if I took him to the clinic to get an std test?Hell, i'd get one to prove I don't have an either. That might work. If I went in there when they read the results then I would know for sure. I told him me having his baby was out of the question and if he wants a bay he should look at a serogate mother.

LET IT GO. For real, are you retarded? Quit trying to reason this out in your head. What if this guy wants to make a hat out of your liver? He obviously wants to get you pregnant, and if you think $700 is a lot of money, which it isn't, you definately can't afford a baby, and neither can he. Shit, $55,000 a year isn't even that much money, good enough to support one person i suppose, but not 3. He's already proven himself untrustworthy, and when you end up pregnant with a nice case of herpes, if not dead, you're just going to have to spend that $700 on an abortion. This is something you're probably going to remember your entire life if you do it, seriously, stop and think about that, do you like having your dignity? Use your brain, it's there for a reason...

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok lets clear this up....... As far as me not saying why I am risking my health I've already stated that I am going to recommend that he gets tested if anything goes down.

2. I've had unprotected sex with people before whom I knew (but as they say you can never judge a book by its cover).....yes he could have an STD and I realize that but so could your husband or wife or even yourself. Half of you guys flirt with us girls and most of you probably would sleep with a women if given the chance. Its said that 60% of husbands and 40% of wives have affairs so as far as me being an imbecile i'm not.

3. Some of you shouldn't be telling me about not taking risks....about 20-25% of you smoke and try to justify it and from the looks or the Large Penis Personal Ads most of you have probably started a thread there or made a comment on a thread so that doesn't make you so high and mighty.

4. Yes I know if you have had an affair with someone or met someone on here it was probably with protection but things like crabs only require skin on skin contact. Where was your logic there?

5. I didn't start this thread for people to say i'm stupid or belong in kindergarten. 99% of the posts on here are people asking questions or asking about advice. I thought this site would be the right place to ask about this just like everyone else who starts a thread here. Have none of you ever started a thread asking a question? If so should I say that you belong in Kindergarten becaue you don't know the answer to your question or because i'm not on your side and therefor believe you have no reasoning?

Oh yeah NOTPUNNY I used the same reasoning you had when you put those two dicks in your mouth. You can only have one husband remember! Herpes of the lip does a woman like you good right?

What say you???????

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok...here's the deal. A me and a guy have been talking on the phone for a while. He's 25 and we've never met. He asks me to come over this Saturday and i'm kinda borderline No but then he says "I'll give you 700 bucks to have sex with you without a condom". He knows i'm on birth control. 700 dollars is good money but I can't be 100% that he's STD free.
I asked him and of course he said he's clean. Any suggestions?:confused:
This is off topic, but where are you parents? Were you raised in a brothel? How is it you could even entertain this for 3 seconds? What about taking classes during the summer and doing work study?

"Doubt Means Don't" ~ Maya Angelou

I haven't said this in a while. Some of the senior members bought it to my attention that it was not always an appropriate repsonse. :redface: However, I think you should make this your personal mantra.

[quote=Symphonic;1588614]I will simply recommend that you meet this man in public places a few times before you make up your mind.[/quote] :aargh4: I can't believe you said that! Please do not give this obviously brain damaged child anymore advice.

The point is not whether or not you're having sex for money, the point is that you're being paid to risk your health.
That is exactly the point! Some of the men who have responded seem not to get that. This is the wrong post on which to be playing devil's advocate.

LET IT GO. For real, are you retarded? Quit trying to reason this out in your head. What if this guy wants to make a hat out of your liver? He obviously wants to get you pregnant, and if you think $700 is a lot of money, which it isn't, you definately can't afford a baby, and neither can he. Shit, $55,000 a year isn't even that much money, good enough to support one person i suppose, but not 3. He's already proven himself untrustworthy, and when you end up pregnant with a nice case of herpes, if not dead, you're just going to have to spend that $700 on an abortion. This is something you're probably going to remember your entire life if you do it, seriously, stop and think about that, do you like having your dignity? Use your brain, it's there for a reason...
QFT! I almost never agree with you, but you are spot on today! Thank you, for taking the time to post the opinion of a rationale, young male. :cool:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You ARE stupid to be considering risking your health by fucking bareback with a guy you wouldn't noraml fuck for a paltry, shitty, insulting 700 fucking bucks.

Wise-up Rommette - people are talking down to you because this is a crazy ass, dumbshit, fuckheaded idea and you are as thick as a two and a half short planks if you go through with it.

YOU CANNOT TRUST HIM.

YOU HAVE A VERY HIGH CHANCE OF GETTING INFECTED OR WORSE.

STOP BEING SO DUMB!!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rommette, the difference is that (a) I am not PAID to have sex with men without a condom, (b) I happen to KNOW the people I have sex with.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and the two dick shot was posed. The smaller guy wears a condom when we actually have sex, and the bigger guy has been with me for seven years and is healthy.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rommette, the difference is that (a) I am not PAID to have sex with men without a condom, (b) I happen to KNOW the people I have sex with.

and like they said in this thread.....it could take up to 6 months for AIDS to show up in someone's system. I doubt all 3 of you went together to take an STD test and followed up 3 months later! I'm sure the atleast one of them have had another partner besides you.

And as far as the I'VE-KNOW-THE=GUY-FOR-A-WHILE-THING my mother was burned by my father when she was pregnant with me. That says alot about trusting someone you know...and yes they were married.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This Lass has had the very best advice the board has to offer and I can add nothing to 65 posts without covering old ground.
I did agree with every last DON'T post here.
But having seen this lass continue to defend the YES position I am now of the opinion she is either an Attention whore or she is going go through with it.
I don't fucking care anymore.
Do what you want.
Go on sleep with a sleazy low life, and earn your $700 worth the meat money.
It looks like water, in this instance, has found it's own level.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
We are all wasting our time here. Face it. When someone comes on and asks such a dumbass, should be in the realm of common sense question, you aren't going to talk reason to her anyway.

She's going to fuck him, she's going to get pregnant, and then she's going to act surprised like she never saw it coming.

I would say just let her do her thing, and let Darwin sort it out. But she'll be bringing a new life into this world, and those of us who actually have sense and are responsible are going to be the ones who end up paying for it, like always.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok lets clear this up....... As far as me not saying why I am risking my health I've already stated that I am going to recommend that he gets tested if anything goes down.

And again, it takes time for some diseases to show up.

2. I've had unprotected sex with people before whom I knew (but as they say you can never judge a book by its cover).....yes he could have an STD and I realize that but so could your husband or wife or even yourself. Half of you guys flirt with us girls and most of you probably would sleep with a women if given the chance. Its said that 60% of husbands and 40% of wives have affairs so as far as me being an imbecile i'm not.

Just because you've had unprotected sex before and didn't contract anything doesn't mean you have some almighty resistance to STDs. Who says 60% of men and 40% women have an affair? These numbers are very skewed, and using that to reason this is out is a good sign to mean to someday, you're going to be one of those statistics? ...would you jump off a cliff
too...?
3. Some of you shouldn't be telling me about not taking risks....about 20-25% of you smoke and try to justify it and from the looks or the Large Penis Personal Ads most of you have probably started a thread there or made a comment on a thread so that doesn't make you so high and mighty.

You're taking a risk that could involve immediate serious injury or death. But if you feel like being kidnapped and locked in a basement, go for it. Most of the people that have met here don't lie to each other, and they are men. From a physical point, a man meeting another man is much safer than a woman meeting a man.

4. Yes I know if you have had an affair with someone or met someone on here it was probably with protection but things like crabs only require skin on skin contact. Where was your logic there?

Crabs are curable, HIV, herpes, and genital warts aren't.
And people that meet from here actually like and want to meet each other, whereas you just want to meet the $700.

5. I didn't start this thread for people to say i'm stupid or belong in kindergarten. 99% of the posts on here are people asking questions or asking about advice. I thought this site would be the right place to ask about this just like everyone else who starts a thread here. Have none of you ever started a thread asking a question? If so should I say that you belong in Kindergarten becaue you don't know the answer to your question or because i'm not on your side and therefor believe you have no reasoning?

You asked for suggestions, we gave them to you, and you are ignoring them...excuse us.

Oh yeah NOTPUNNY I used the same reasoning you had when you put those two dicks in your mouth. You can only have one husband remember! Herpes of the lip does a woman like you good right?

What say you???????

I say don't ask for advice if you aren't going to take it.

...and thank you NJ

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and like they said in this thread.....it could take up to 6 months for AIDS to show up in someone's system. I doubt all 3 of you went together to take an STD test and followed up 3 months later! I'm sure the atleast one of them have had another partner besides you.

And as far as the I'VE-KNOW-THE=GUY-FOR-A-WHILE-THING my mother was burned by my father when she was pregnant with me. That says alot about trusting someone you know...and yes they were married.

See post #68.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Manly Banisters: I'm only defending why I made the post. I haven't said I was going to fuck him since before post 34. I'm no dumbass and why do we always have to degrade someone we don't agree with. Having sex for money can be considered degrading for some but in a way I feel inclined to say "Thank You for your opinion....now mind your f*cking buisiness because if you don't like what I have to say then maybe you shouldn't look at this thread and respond anymore!"

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Dragonfly20, I wouldn't talk if I were you. Right off the bat this dumbass pointless thread asking advice immediately reminded me of your dumbass pointless thread asking advice.

Does this seem familiar? lol

A guy that I have known for a little while had an evening together and let's just say that it was a write off.
The man got off 3 times in 3/4 of an hour and he refused to "go down"
and he made no effort what so ever to turn me on.
He rung me tonight for another "date" on the weekend.
Hence the poll.

Seems like anonymous internet messageboards are sublimating independent thought these days.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

What say you???????

HOLD UP!!! not_punny may have two cocks in her mouth, but at least she knows these men and she knows where they have been! you have never even met this 39 year old dude and you don't know where he's been, so you shouldn't be one to talk down on not_punny.