sex for $$

Media
Anyone ever had sex for money? I had a girlfriend once and she paid me $20 for sex. I was going to raise the price to $50 and she said she would pay it, as she was getting a new job that would pay a lot more. but I put an end to it as I was getting into another real relationship.

Anyone else had sex for money? either for fun, because you needed the money or some other reason?
:cool:

bcguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
basically a str8 guy here but was horny as fuck and guy asked to see me hard and jsut wanted to touch it - $50 bucks to flash a boner and let his touch it........too much beer!

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been offered, but no thanks....unless I'm attracted to that person, then I'd rethink lol.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone ever had sex for money? I had a girlfriend once and she paid me $20 for sex. I was going to raise the price to $50 and she said she would pay it, as she was getting a new job that would pay a lot more. but I put an end to it as I was getting into another real relationship.
Girlfriend...paying you. Maybe you misunderstood that relationship.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not me, but I knew a girl in college, an honors student, who made money on the side as a call girl. She supposedly entertained some very powerful people.