Sex frequency

Troubled

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all,
I'm just curious to learn whether or not sex frequency would increase or decrease with a partner who is well endowed; and the reasons why?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Troubled said:
Can we not be a bit more constructive :smile:
Well, if the girl likes having sex with someone who's got a bigger penis more, she'd prolly have sex more often w/ him. But then, if it were big enough that it damaged her whenever they did it, they prolly wouldn't do it all that often.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Troubled said:
Can we not be a bit more constructive :smile:

Can we not stop trying to quantify sexual behavior on the basis of factors that are of little bearing? :smile:

Penis size does not equate to sex drive.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a question that, if you just stop and think for a second, shouldn't need to be asked. Obviously if the sex is good I want it more. Since I like the feeling of a big cock, that may contribute to the sex being good. It's not the only thing by a longshot though. So there's your answer.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I had a partner who had difficulty accomodating my size and was just not up for lots of intercourse, as much as she wanted to. So I guess it can be an issue sometimes.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Troubled said:
Hi all,
I'm just curious to learn whether or not sex frequency would increase or decrease with a partner who is well endowed; and the reasons why?

Not for me... its frequent if a guy shows hunger, passion and etc doesn't matter the size of his penis at all. I do respond to hunger and passionionate male who appeals very strong to me.

Troubled

Just Browsing
Media
flnkdguy said:
I had a partner who had difficulty accomodating my size and was just not up for lots of intercourse, as much as she wanted to. So I guess it can be an issue sometimes.

I think that my situation is similar. Sex can only last a certain duration because it simply becomes too uncomfortable for my girlfriend. Once it has reached this stage it can take some time before we decide to have sex again.

I agree with you Gisella on the passion and hunger, something which is not missing from my relationship. It is the size issue which is causing difficulty however :worried:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If he was well endowed yeah, of course it does especially to begin with, its like a new toy to play with. However if he was 'extremely' well endowed id imagine it to be akward and sex too regulaly with him would become quite painful so id probably want it less if anything

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
If he was well endowed yeah, of course it does especially to begin with, its like a new toy to play with. However if he was 'extremely' well endowed id imagine it to be akward and sex too regulaly with him would become quite painful so id probably want it less if anything

I agree. Too big might be painful and who wants sex to be painful? Not me. As long as he's not too big a big one is great, but if he's not so big I'd still want sex all the time if he can make me cum over and over :biggrin1: . So yeah I guess a big one might make me want it more but the most important thing is who the guy is and if he turns me on. If he's a jerk I don't care how big his dick is.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Troubled said:
What is too big? :worried:

Trouble u said in another post that u are : "I'm 9.25" in length and 7.75" in girth"

Well, for me personaly a 9.25 in lenght is not tooo big bcause i have experince with a 9"...but your girth is a fat fat girth for sure... well, i have no experience with above 6" girths yet....but an almost 8" is a big big one...well, i just cant picture this size girth at all...

But take your time and make her very very hungry to receive u...and use all the advise already given to u in the other post too...

Best wishes to both of u...:smile:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Troubled said:
Hi all,

Well, if you're nuts about large dicks, and your partner has one, you might be having at more frequently than if your partner were more modestly endowed.
More attraction, on your part, simply that.

(Would your well-hung partner have more sex drive? No real reason to think so ... but with some very well-hung people, I've had the sense that their personalities have become unusually sexualized. Not a matter of hormones, but of self-image. I don't say it's part of the territory, but it happens.)

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Troubled said:
What is too big? :worried:

I'm sure it's different for everyone. My bf is 7.5 inches long and 5.5 around and I think he's a perfect fit for me. :tongue: :tongue: I don't really know exactly how big a guy would have to be before it started to hurt. I'm not that tall (5 ft 2 in) so probably not too huge.

Troubled

Just Browsing
Media
Gisella said:
But take your time and make her very very hungry to receive u...and use all the advise already given to u in the other post too...

Best wishes to both of u

Thanks Gisella you've been really supportive :smile:

Troubled

Just Browsing
Media
tiff86 said:
I'm sure it's different for everyone. My bf is 7.5 inches long and 5.5 around and I think he's a perfect fit for me. :tongue: :tongue: I don't really know exactly how big a guy would have to be before it started to hurt. I'm not that tall (5 ft 2 in) so probably not too huge.

Your absolutely right, it will just vary I guess from person to person :smile: