Sex Games

bastian: I have a co-worker that has told me on numerous occasions, that while growing up he and his friends would play a game that I think is gross and odd. I am wondering if this guy is just making up stories or if others have also heard of it. He calls it "The Cookie Game". He claims that he and his friends would take a cookie and basically do a circle jerk. He has a girlfriend and I dont think he is gay. The object of the game is to jerk off on the cookie and not be the last one to shoot their load, as they would be the one that has to eat the cookie. He claims that the cookie does get eaten.

Has anyone else ever done/heard of this game?

HotRodRich69: LOL i swear everyday @ school the "cookie game" gets brought up, nobody's done it, atleast that i know of, but it's more to make fun of eachother, like haha u like to lose the cookie game on purpose,lol
laidher

jackinman: Yeah! I've heard of this game also. I was told and I've read that it's a game that is played in many college dorms and its called "cookies and cream" with Oreos cookies being the popular choice. I've never participated in one though and I'm not sure if it is true or not. But it's pretty much the same way you discribed Bastian. Maybe some college guys that are on this board would like to respond to this.

Now, if I read that there has been a shortage if Oreo Cookies in the next few days across the country, I'll know where they went and who bought them. ;)

bastian: Thanks for the laugh. I am not into this kind of thing, only wondering if my friend was full of crap.

He has also informed me of other stories of what guys supposedly do, that I may post some day to see what you all have to say about them.

Finedessert: BASTIAN:

"He has also informed me of other stories of what guys supposedly do, that I may post some day to see what you all have to say about them."

Why wait my friend, We're ready for them NOW!

Grandpa

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've heard of a lot of circle jerk games: Cookies and Cream (Eww...And I take so long cumming that I'd have to eat it every time.), Truth or Dare (Classic!), and an unusual all-male variant of Spin the Bottle. And of course there are dick tricks, the usual distance and speed contests, and so on. (A particular speed variant my brothers and I did was where we'd jerk each other off and the last guy to cum won.)

Geez, it sounds like LPSGers could hold a Masturbation Olympics. Naturally, it would be naked, just like the original Olympics. LOL

bastian: Hey Grandpa,

Here's another one of his stories i have hard to believe, maybe because I live in a secluded area/state. He claims that in some places, like wayside rests, there are places that gays and bis hang out and offer themselves through holes in walls. According to his stories, they offer either their meat or hole to the willing particpant.

I can not imagine what I would do if I were to use a public rest room and there was some cock sticking out of the wall or hairy ass press up against it. I am rather outspoken and would probably ask what the hell they are thinking. Either that or run like hell and hope I dont shit my pants until I can find a place that I could shit in private.

Next example of odd stories my "Well informed" friend has told me about, is Farm boys experimenting with Sheep. I guess I do not live far enough in the sticks for that one. Most stories he tells, I feel I live too far out away from people to have any reason to believe him, but in this case, I think I live too close to civilization.
Any theories on if this is true? If so, are there no girls there to keep these guys happy and warm? I know we have girls here.

I guess that there are a lot of different types of people in the world and I should not doubt any odd stories I am told. The older I get, the less I get shocked by people stories.

Finedessert: BASTIAN: Those holes in the wall are called Glory Holes, Truckers call them Good Buddy Holes, the purpose being to get a Blow Job from a willing cocksucker. ::)

About the sheep, When I was in the service we had one guy that came off a ranch in New Mexico. He was allways crying the blues about how much he missed being on the ranch. One day I asked him what was the thing about the ranch he missed the most? he answered..........

" The sheep"

Grandpa

jazz_jazz70: My college girlfriend used to like to play a game with me and another guy. She was the wildest I've ever been with and the only woman I've ever done a 3some with. So here's the game she loved to play.

She get us to lie on our backs, legs crossed in an X and balls against balls, so that when our hard cocks stood straight up they were against each other, the bottom of my shaft against the bottom of his. Then she would take both of her hands to make one big fist to wrap around both of our cocks at the same time. She'd get us lubed up and then start stroking with our cocks rubbing up against each other.

Whoever lasted longest won a prize like getting to be the one to fuck her ass, or something sweet like that. Those were some amazing sessions. The great thing about that game is that both guys get the exact same stimulation, so there is no complaining if you loose. Also both guys are really trying to hold off, so when one goes off...they really go off. We used to shoot some really huge loads all over each other's cocks.

I wonder what she's doing now?

bastian: So I guess there aren't many women getting serviced out in Montana then:) I guess it might be cheaper to date a Sheep:) no jewelry to buy and no anniversarys to remember.

Do you think the men from Montana have to buy flowers for their sheep on Valentines day?

Erectacock: My cousins and I always play ultimate truth or dare, except there is no "truth", we only dare each other (stupid name). Anyway, the dare has to be sexual like you have to put his balls in your mouth for two minutes and stupid stuff like that. and if you fail to complete the dare or refuse, whoever issued the dare gives you a ball buster (kicking, squeezing, twisting etc.) Needless to say, not too many people refuse a dare.

Finedessert: Geeze, All this time I thought a Ball Buster was a ride at Disneyland. My, How times have changed. :eek:

Grandpa

Ineligible: Here the "Cookies 'n' Cream" game is called "soggy biscuit", but, again, it's much more often talked about than done.

tonydelrey: Sex games? Always got brought into sex games like circle jerks, jackoff contests, who could cum the most, who had the biggest dick. Big dick sex games were pretty hot. Who can "pop" the fartherst with the most?

suitinthecity: Glory holes - absolutely exist and can be great fun! Never fucked a sheep though and never heard of anyone who did. Having grown up on a farm I never had the urge to put my cock any where near a skanky flyblown rear end of a sheep - not too many would!

Young calves on the other hand - they would suck anything you'd put into their mouths. I have participated in a variation on the circle jerk I guess - but more of a circle calve suck fest - 6 guys and 4 young calves sucking us off.......we were young, dumb and full of cum!!

dirrtyboi: Yep, Down Under we call this game Soggy Sao's ( Sao's are a cracker biscuit type food) The last to cum has to eat it. For me I'm a stayer so I have eaten the Sao a few times. S'alright though, u get used to the taste of cum.